Congratulations Royal Albert

sctv

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes,  cant believe how many texts , phone calls,  Tweets, you name it  Jamie and I have had from all over the Juniors it is much appreciated.

Especially from Gartcairn,  cant be easy under the circumstances but where the first to congratulate us touch of class from Craig and all the guys there.

Looking forward to boldly going where no Albert team has went before next season.

7 hours ago, Mr.Albert said:

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes,  cant believe how many texts , phone calls,  Tweets, you name it  Jamie and I have had from all over the Juniors it is much appreciated.

Especially from Gartcairn,  cant be easy under the circumstances but where the first to congratulate us touch of class from Craig and all the guys there.

Looking forward to boldly going where no Albert team has went before next season.

And you have the presentation to look forward to on Wednesday and an Evening Cup Winners tie as well.

Hope the players management and committee are all sobered up in time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/05/2018 at 20:16, Gartcairn Army said:

Good luck on Wednesday guys

Classy response.

Well done the Albert, a return to your glory days would be great.

I have a hazy recollection of  Albert beating Auchinleck by a double-digit score.

Nobody alive can remember Albert taking Celtic to a 2nd replay in the Scottish Cup ( at Ibrox ), or beating Motherwell 4-0 in the Lanarkshire Cup Final.

Well done Big Peter and the boys

Archived