Today's Scores

andy25

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if Talbot draw 1 in their next 3 then it will be a last day shoot out, Cumnock v Talbot &  Beith V Girvan, heres hoping the powers that be schedule the games for the same day and not what they normally do and have them a week apart... having said that if Talbot draw 2 and Beith win v Girvan then the Talbot Cumnock game is meaningless ..... all to play for....

3 minutes ago, stumpy said:

if Talbot draw 1 in their next 3 then it will be a last day shoot out, Cumnock v Talbot &  Beith V Girvan, heres hoping the powers that be schedule the games for the same day and not what they normally do and have them a week apart... having said that if Talbot draw 2 and Beith win v Girvan then the Talbot Cumnock game is meaningless ..... all to play for....

if talbot draw 2 then the cumnock game is very meaningful indeed and talbot would probably be looking for a few goals. 

6 minutes ago, Shanner said:

if talbot draw 2 then the cumnock game is very meaningful indeed and talbot would probably be looking for a few goals. 

Beith are 6 goal better of than Talbot with girvan still to play at home.

Any last day scenario would have to be after cup final and surely a Saturday?

Talbot need 9pts from 12pts to win it.

7 minutes ago, Shanner said:

suppose your right, i must have mis calculated slightly , lol that aside it will be an interesting week ahead for talbot having said that to be in their position to win 3 home games to win the league you would take it..... tho im sure if it was to go to the last day Cumnock surely wouldnt want a Talbot title party in their back yard. :) Beith will be waiting  on any slip up....

Camelon 4 Broxburn 0

Easiest win of the season, Broxburn offered one shot on target in the first half and apart from that they were utterly bodied by the Mighty Mariners.

22 minutes ago, stumpy said:

suppose your right, i must have mis calculated slightly , lol that aside it will be an interesting week ahead for talbot having said that to be in their position to win 3 home games to win the league you would take it..... tho im sure if it was to go to the last day Cumnock surely wouldnt want a Talbot title party in their back yard. :) Beith will be waiting  on any slip up....

Any other team I would be slightly confident of a slip but the fact it's Talbot needing wins at home to win the league I just can't see it.

Dundonald 1 - 2 Lithgae
Rose played much of the game with 10 men and Bluebell ended up with 9. Wasn't impressed with Dundonald at all. Played like a pub team leaving the boot in after every challenge. Even their subs were shouting T their team mates to 'take them out'. Dreadful.

24 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Any other team I would be slightly confident of a slip but the fact it's Talbot needing wins at home to win the league I just can't see it.

remember the year we won the league, needed a Talbot slip and they drew at home to Arthurlie. I know its a tough ask but anything is possible, especially given the games Talbots had, and they will have one eye on the cup final.... 8)

Archived