Dundee United 2018/2019

27 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Yeah, I agree very cool design ...... But why the un-dee like colours ?

It's one of our founding clubs colours (East End) 125 years ago, long before you bunch of DAB's were ever thought about. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Eddie the Eagle said:

I see we have sold 3456 season tickets at the end of the early bird with the club confident of reaching 4000.

Pretty good considering the sh*te we've endured the past couple of years.

The season ticket counter is back!!!

Means nothing without Granny Danger's support though.

Mike Martin said the board had budgeted for a 10% drop on last season and if memory serves me then I think he mentioned about 4700 were sold last year (crucially I don't think he mentioned how many of them were adult tickets). Not sure how many will be bought now that they are full price.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

The season ticket counter is back!!!

Means nothing without Granny Danger's support though.

I’ve got one.  I had been having second thoughts and was seriously been mulling it over when my sons took the decision out of my hands by buying it for me.

51 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Curtis Good has been released by Newcastle and is coming to St Andrews for training this week.

If he's actually fit then that would be a terrific signing. Big if though, doesn't seem to have played since he was with us on loan four (?) years ago.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ve got one.  I had been having second thoughts and was seriously been mulling it over when my sons took the decision out of my hands by buying it for me.

Is that the best excuse you can come up with for acquiring a season ticket since you petulantly declared you would not buy a one until Csaba was binned? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

If he's actually fit then that would be a terrific signing. Big if though, doesn't seem to have played since he was with us on loan four (?) years ago.

Not played much no hence why he's coming for training. Dunno if its with a view to signing or just a former club being nice.

9 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Is that the best excuse you can come up with for acquiring a season ticket since you petulantly declared you would not buy a one until Csaba was binned? :lol:

Truth be told if they hadn’t I probably would have.

41 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

First friendly of the season tonight and we still haven't signed a target man.  Surely we must learn from past mistakes?

This is a club that started a season with two untested, inexperienced (and pish) goalkeepers then did the same thing 2 seasons later.

24 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

This is a club that started a season with two untested, inexperienced (and pish) goalkeepers then did the same thing 2 seasons later.

Yeah but our chairman has faith in our manager.  That must mean we’re not going to repeat past mistakes, does it not?

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah but our chairman has faith in our manager.  That must mean we’re not going to repeat past mistakes, does it not?

Big Mik paraded in the Tannadice toilets around November IMO.