Dundee United 2018/2019

He'd be a decent enough signing tbf, but let's say you do get up, you're signing a fair amount of Championship shite on extended deals. Championship players tend to get you out of the Championship - See us in the season we went up, but you usually need a clear-out, the fact you lot are signing average players on extended deals pleases me.

That’s Big Country in on a two year deal as celebrity fans.  

Laszlo said “it will provide good competition for places from our other celebrity fans, like the lady from the television... mumble mumble,

ramble ramble

shamble mumble bumble

ramble ramble”.

95343E21-D427-44E4-BEC8-85482B07E89B.jpeg

That’s Big Country in on a two year deal as celebrity fans.  
Laszlo said “it will provide good competition for places from our other celebrity fans, like the lady from the television... mumble mumble,

ramble ramble
shamble mumble bumble

ramble ramble”.
95343E21-D427-44E4-BEC8-85482B07E89B.jpeg.f87cbed001369e20260df6ad04c3b7c2.jpeg
Good signing happy with that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

1 minute ago, Beardy23 said:

what about the holding company?

Two Phoenix clubs set up. Belgian shareholders version starting in third tier have bought rights to badge, and fans effort starting in sixth tier.

Frans would be a solid signing. Will be commanding a big wage and expenses bill though. If Morris is coming too can we expect United to be playing three at the back in the coming season?  

5 hours ago, Scosha said:

Charlie Telfer any good?

Hes pish. Built like an anorexic Hobbit. Looks tidy on the ball but really dosent do anything and goes missing for long parts of games.

Scored number 6 though.

Edited by mishtergrolsch

I find it hard to comment on players like Charlie Telfer given the (ongoing) procession of shite managers we have had.  Would he have developed more under a decent coach?  There is a possibility.  I recall watching Coll Donaldson, a player I thought had no redeeming qualities, putting in a reasonable display against us.

That said it’s hard to disagree with PMS’s assessment but time will tell.

One other thing about Telfer that maybe hasn’t been highlighted is that he scored number 6.

Hes pish. Built like an anorexic Hobbit. Looks tidy on the ball but really dosent do anything and goes missing for long parts of games.
Scored number 6 though.

Wighton scored the final nail tho