Dundee United 2018/2019

12 hours ago, MacArab said:

I don’t give a f**k how many tattoos the fucker has, as long as he is good at football.

As for IQ - That’s not important either (purely from a matchday performance perspective).

Goodie was thick as f**k (and had plenty of tats tbf) but was still fantastic for us.

If this tatooed legend/fuckwit* helps us get out of this fucking league, he’ll do for me.

*delete as appropriate 5 games in........

You're giving him 5 games? f**k sake man. Far too generous.

If hes not smashed in 35 goals during pre-season he can f**k off.

What is going on at Dunfermline? Their star players are deserting them like rats from a sinking ship.

Is it a management issue or something more sinister? More financial problems?

I did notice Morris congratulating Aird on his move to the Terrors and did wonder if it was a begging letter for him to be taken back. 

46 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

What is going on at Dunfermline? Their star players are deserting them like rats from a sinking ship.

I did notice Morris congratulating Aird on his move to the Terrors and did wonder if it was a begging letter for him to be taken back. 

:lol:

On 6/1/2018 at 18:04, MacArab said:

They are all decent football players, and appear to be prudent buys, 

Depends what you define as prudent I suppose, Aird and Clark will be on very decent championship wages, no comment on the rest. 

3 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Definitely not more financial problems, we're pretty rigid on our budget. 

In the end we've offered all our "star" players contracts but they've all got very sound reasons for rejecting, Aird and Clark have went for more money with Morris hoping to try again down south/More money. Just a job at the end of the day, can't blame players for moving for money. 

6 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Depends what you define as prudent I suppose, Aird and Clark will be on very decent championship wages, no comment on the rest. 

Definitely not more financial problems, we're pretty rigid on our budget. 

In the end we've offered all our "star" players contracts but they've all got very sound reasons for rejecting, Aird and Clark have went for more money with Morris hoping to try again down south/More money. Just a job at the end of the day, can't blame players for moving for money. 

Aye. United are still able to pay more than anyone else in the championship its just the standard of player their able to pay more for is getting lower every extra season they stay down here. Good news  if your a championship jobber though as youve now got the chance of a major pay day .

It is fairly hilarious how every team keeps signing players from other Championship teams that can't get promoted, then we all keep wondering why we keep not getting promoted. There has to be other leagues around that we can all have a gander at. I'm willing to go scouting around the Caribbean, if anyone wants to pay my expenses..

40 minutes ago, kiddy said:
On 01/06/2018 at 20:31, banana said:
Augusin Mervic signs, 18-year old Argentinian centre-back, 6'3.
152786869723.jpg

The new Walter Rojas?

The article states 'during the walter rojas era' . I remember the days when an era used to last longer than one game.

Dundee United manager Csaba Laszlo is plotting a move for Budapest Honved defender David Bobal.

The 22 year old Hungarian centre back is available on a free transfer.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

11 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Two days without a new signing.

Unacceptable

#martinout
#Laszloout
#Hughesin

I hope you mean Hughes the boxing promoter, rather than John Hughes the enormous gobshite.