Dundee United 2018/2019

4 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

Says the guy who supports the team that will have been in the championship for how many seasons? Cant remember who put you there?

Dundee's last spell in the championship lasted 9 seasons. Dinnae gies it. 

And you'll be more than half way there with double the opportunities to escape it.

4 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

Says the guy who supports the team that will have been in the championship for how many seasons? Cant remember who put you there?

Fair one.

Bookmark this......  

We'll be the ones that keep you here next season too.

Hope you enjoyed every one of the miserable 21 points that the mighty DFC won this season. 

No tears, no bitterness, just reality

We took the team that relegated you c***s by 11 (eleven) points to pens. 

And you are coming on here telling us that we are shite ...?

6 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

I've been waiting on this.

We had one chance to go up each season whereas your mob have had 2. That's 8 chances you've had to go up, so one more season down and you'll surpass us. 

3 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Fair one.

Bookmark this......  

Hope you enjoyed every one of the miserable 21 points that the mighty DFC won this season. 

I didn't say yous were shite, we had a shocking season and were rightly relegated. But by this time next year we will see who's been promoted and who stays down. Fucking Inverness will end up winning the league and one of us will lose the play off lol

5 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Fair one.

Bookmark this......  

Small consolation for either of you, except for the four derbies to look forward to.

8 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Fair one.

Bookmark this......  

hehe I fucking love this shit. The nick of this boy:lol:

2 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

I didn't say yous were shite, we had a shocking season and were rightly relegated. But by this time next year we will see who's been promoted and who stays down. Fucking Inverness will end up winning the league and one of us will lose the play off lol

I 'm dreading this happening tbh. ICT have built a decent team under Robertson. If they manage to keep it together over the summer and also sign well then there could be a Championship dundee derby shitemare play-off that we were all relieved to dodge this season.

4 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

hehe I fucking love this shit. The nick of this boy:lol:

I am sure that had the Dee lost out on promotion like this today, that you would be the epitome of balance and reason.

Have a pint and celebrate the fact that we are both shite.

1 hour ago, ArabFC said:

Well that was dreadful.

If Robbie Neilson is still manager next season, so be it. We could probably do worse, albeit I have little faith in the decisions he makes. Let’s stick Safranko out wide-left where we know he doesn’t like playing and does nothing etc etc etc

Though I’d be tempted to fire him for that fist-pump celebration at the end of extra-time alone.

Squad-wise, we need ANOTHER overhaul. That we never attempted in two games against St Mirren to ever play the ball through midfield shows that calibre of player we have in there.  Harkes, Butcher et al should be nothing more that squad depth.

Reynolds is ok at the back, albeit horrendous on the ball, and Connolly is just a continual disaster waiting to happen. We’ve signed a right-back in Smith,  and we have average left backs so perhaps not the most worrying area, albeit I’d still welcome someone better in there.

Siegrist, who I thought was pretty crap all season has been a revelation during the play-offs, so probably deserves a chance.

I could go on, but I probably won’t be going to many games anyway.  So meh!

'Though I’d be tempted to fire him for that fist-pump celebration at the end of extra-time alone.'

That was the strangest moment of the whole match on reflection, he celebrated getting to penalties as though the players had been practising, which they obviously hadn't.

I’m guessing there will be another couple of petrol stations on the market? Considering how much you United have spent you are fucking atrocious. Connolly, Sow and Pawlett - total pish. Shite defence, playing hoofball. If it wasn’t for the ref it would have been all over in 90 minutes.