Dundee United 2018/2019

It’s a sad day when the St Mirren keeper matches your own world record of penalties saves in 1 game. Cammy Bell got an open top bus parade through the streets o Carmyle and Carnoustie for it tae...

Edited by Yenitit

Feel sorry for Seigrist, has really stepped up to the plate during these playoffs.

Cannot criticise him for the goal in open play or either of the penalties; all well hit.

After today I would bin Pawlett and Sow and put Connolly on notice.

Here is the collective sentiments of the

Clan MacArab.

f**k, c**t, Peppa,  arse, shite, w**k, Thomas, fud, fanny, bitch, cockwomble, b*****d, Bring on The Arbroath, boaby, flaps. Pj fucking Masks. Tits. 

Still Proud To Be An Arab. :wacko:

2 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Here is the collective sentiments of the

Clan MacArab.

f**k, c**t, Peppa,  arse, shite, w**k, Thomas, fud, fanny, bitch, cockwomble, b*****d, Bring on The Arbroath, boaby, flaps. Pj fucking Masks. Tits. 

Still Proud To Be An Arab. :wacko:

tenor (25).gif

49 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

We started with the right eleven players but in the wrong formation.  We rode our luck in the first half and we’re lucky to go in at 1-1.

We then take off Robson, who had been having a decent game, and replaces him with Pawlett who is ineffective, then we bring on Sow who is useless and take of Clark and Move Safranko into a position where he offers far less.

Then after they go down to ten men Neilson does nothing to try to take advantage.

The most puzzling thing, however, was his absolute delight on the 90 minute and 120 minute whistle.

My thoughts are with you tonight and with neither of us getting any younger, I have a certain resignation about what might pass.

Do you think you'll ever see your team at the top level again?

4 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

When’s Lorraine doing her next let’s get right behind the boys videos on Twitter?

By the way your club are an absolute disgrace with the bile they put out on Twitter, embarrassment to the city. 

Lovely bait Yenitit.

Coming from a fan of the team that is on the verge of ripping the pish out of the  city for the third time.

Get stuck in if it makes you feel better about your utter fucking disgrace of a season. 

Nothing you can say can make me (or I assume my fellow Arabs) feel any worse than we do already.

None of this is good for the city of Dundee.....

I wasn’t really fussed who won today, as we’d either have the Renfrewshire Derby or a Utd team who don’t seem to give us too much trouble. I thought Utd were due a crack in the Premier again, but they seem to constantly bottle it under pressure.

5 minutes ago, sophia said:

My thoughts are with you tonight and with neither of us getting any younger, I have a certain resignation about what might pass.

Do you think you'll ever see your team at the top level again?

Thank you.  I think our squad is the best we have had for a while and I think Neilson is better than most of our recent managers but he will not get us promoted as he is too pigheaded.

As for your final question I don’t know when I’ll die so it’s impossible to say.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Aye the Dees lumping in when their team has been relegated this season is a bit rich. 

I fear next season will be make or break for Dundee FC and not getting promoted straight away may be the final nail in the coffin. 

Says the guy who supports the team that will have been in the championship for how many seasons? Cant remember who put you there?