Dundee United 2018/2019

Let's not pretend Utd haven't done this in the hope of gaining some sort of advantage over Ayr tomorrow, be it from the "bellends in the stand" abusing their own player and affecting his performance or by playing with the player's head or whatever. The timing of the news is not coincidental. It shows the levels of desperation at Tannadice that they're prepared to stoop to shite like that. 
Whats this?

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Let's not pretend Utd haven't done this in the hope of gaining some sort of advantage over Ayr tomorrow, be it from the "bellends in the stand" abusing their own player and affecting his performance or by playing with the player's head or whatever. The timing of the news is not coincidental. It shows the levels of desperation at Tannadice that they're prepared to stoop to shite like that. 

If Dundee we’re doing this you’d be calling it clever mind games.

Hypocrisy thy name is Dee Man.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Whats this?

Announced Liam Smith on a pre-contract from Ayr, just before they play them. 

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Hiya Ludo, hiya pal.  How’s agent McIntyre working out for you?

He's doing about the same as Neilson in terms of getting the Dundee clubs playing Championship football next season.

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If Dundee we’re doing this you’d be calling it clever mind games.

Hypocrisy thy name is Dee Man.

Wrong. 

I'd be straight on the phone to some church restoration company to get them to sand blast my face in an attempt to remove the beamer from the sheer embarrassment of my club resorting to those shameful tactics. 

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Wrong. 

I'd be straight on the phone to some church restoration company to get them to sand blast my face in an attempt to remove the beamer from the sheer embarrassment of my club resorting to those shameful tactics. 

There’s more things in your club to be embarrassed about than there’s ever been at United.  But I doubt if you’ve had a beamer about any of them.

35 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

^^^ Exhibit A.

Wrong. 

Do you have a face shaped like a church then...?

30 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Interesting.

Either the Swedish police have misplaced 132k or the initial figure was a total lie. 

Maybe its the papers talking pish to sell a few copies?

I for one am shocked, appalled and outraged at this discovery!

Aside from the result tonight that's hugely important for the teams collective psychology. 

Coming from behind, on telly to win against a team which has had our number all season under circumstances which would have normally seen us crumble is HUGE. 

Just need to keep it up and use that experience as a grounding to win the remaining games. 

15 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

That shower should never ever be 9 points near us.

It’s our own fault they are.

Obviously.

You have a squad of shit players..

Edited by flood

1 hour ago, ArabianKnight said:

Aside from the result tonight that's hugely important for the teams collective psychology. 

Coming from behind, on telly to win against a team which has had our number all season under circumstances which would have normally seen us crumble is HUGE. 

Just need to keep it up and use that experience as a grounding to win the remaining games. 

Seven points from our last three games guarantees us second spot.  Still a big ask but achievable.

If we face Ayr in the playoffs we do so knowing we can beat them; as you say psychology huge.