Dundee United 2018/2019

2 hours ago, Dele said:

Osman Sow off to jail. :)

Edit : Just read back and 'dregs83' has already put it out there. 

If being convicted of assault 3 (three) times isn’t worthy of any jail time, surely this is just worth a slap on the wrist? 

Edited by NEFarab

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Standard United for this info to be leaked days before they play Ayr in a crucial clash.

They have been holding onto it since January.  Absolute shitting themselves about us :lol:

10 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Interesting headline. An alternative headline might be "United striker not held in Sweden", which wouldn't have required the inverted commas.

6 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Should have leaked it before the last game, tbf.

Probably aye, but we would have missed this opportunity for Dundee United to show massive levels of small time :lol:.  

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

Probably aye, but we would have missed this opportunity for Dundee United to show massive levels of small time :lol:.  

Same opportunity, surely.

I reckon Liam leaked it himself at his birthday party: too much cake and fizzy juice, couldn't contain his excitement any longer. And who could blame him. Pleased for the boy.

10 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Same opportunity, surely.

I reckon Liam leaked it himself at his birthday party: too much cake and fizzy juice, couldn't contain his excitement any longer. And who could blame him. Pleased for the boy.

Announcing it right away isn't exactly tiny time? 

7 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Announcing it right away isn't exactly tiny time? 

Sorry, I'm not following you.

I think folk get a bit more excited about these things than is really warranted. Everyone who counts (Ayr, Smith & United) have known about the agreement since it was signed. If it was going to affect Smith's head then that would happen irrespective of whether anyone else knew. The fact that the contract is now public knowledge is only really of interest to bell-ends on the internet/in the stands.

1 hour ago, stewartyftd1 said:

I see Asghar mentioned “oversee partnerships” to be announced. Anyone got any info or ideas what these could be?

Was there not talk of a link up with the Boca Juniors academy fairly recently.   It could be something has been done there and is just about ready to be announced.   As far as anyother partnership's then I have no idea what they could be, some interesting announcements to be made on them soon I hope. 

5 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Interesting headline. An alternative headline might be "United striker not held in Sweden", which wouldn't have required the inverted commas.

Maybe so, but that would have been a really shit headline.

7 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Sorry, I'm not following you.

I think folk get a bit more excited about these things than is really warranted. Everyone who counts (Ayr, Smith & United) have known about the agreement since it was signed. If it was going to affect Smith's head then that would happen irrespective of whether anyone else knew. The fact that the contract is now public knowledge is only really of interest to bell-ends on the internet/in the stands.

Let's not pretend Utd haven't done this in the hope of gaining some sort of advantage over Ayr tomorrow, be it from the "bellends in the stand" abusing their own player and affecting his performance or by playing with the player's head or whatever. The timing of the news is not coincidental. It shows the levels of desperation at Tannadice that they're prepared to stoop to shite like that.