Dundee United 2018/2019

1 hour ago, Grerg said:

Looking for 4 seats on a bus for Inverness away on Saturday, any help would be great

Try  phoning  0871 266 3333.   There's a few buses going up to Inverness on Saturday and there's bound to be spare seats on some of them.  

5 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Haven't Partick just binned Jai Quitongo?

ICT sacked Calder after his assault charges, anyway. Not sure anything's been confirmed with Quitongo.

I imagine if it was a non-entity youth player doing either offence Robson has done, they'd have been binned fairly quickly. 

"Dundee United condemns all forms of racism and no racist behaviour will be tolerated within the Club. "

That is on the website and yet you still didn't can Robson, the boy is utterly hopeless I would have thought Neilson would be desperate to offload him, his diversity training won't teach him anything as he need training on how not to be a fanny.

14 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

According to the Courier the takeover is nearly finalised.

It will happen as soon as Theresa May accepts that Parliament will not back her Brexit deal.

I think shes negotiating our takeover too. Explains why its taking so fucking long.

And we better have access to the single market as we need to bring in at least 1 useless Scandinavian,  2 awful Eastern Europeans and a very decent yet injury prone player from a Mediterranean country in January.

Edited by mishtergrolsch

24 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I think shes negotiating our takeover too. Explains why its taking so fucking long.

And we better have access to the single market as we need to bring in at least 1 useless Scandinavian,  2 awful Eastern Europeans and a very decent yet injury prone player from a Mediterranean country in January.

Championship Means Championship.

Weak and Unstable.

2 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

I have just seen this pathetic article from a desperate attention seeking journalist, I did not bother reading it as it does not deserve the effort that would take.

They got the last bit muddled up. It should say 

"Says no-brainer Davie Provan"