Dundee United 2018/2019

Guest DAVIDB69
We will not get promoted under Neilson.  I hope it doesn’t take the board too long to work that out.

We won’t he isn’t the answer his signings the majority of have been very poor.

More bring and buy from the summer tombola on the way

Guest DAVIDB69

Think the problem is the fan base is there but they need to come out and support the team.

When we went down in the 90s we were getting about 9000 at games we need those sort of numbers again and on a regular basis but it will stay around 5000

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

We will not get promoted under Neilson.  I hope it doesn’t take the board too long to work that out.

Alright ya fucking p***k, GIRFUY and your mate Spammo.

Thank you.

Image result for wagner dundee shirt

Image result for hitler cat

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Well that was dreadful.

If Robbie Neilson is still manager next season, so be it. We could probably do worse, albeit I have little faith in the decisions he makes. Let’s stick Safranko out wide-left where we know he doesn’t like playing and does nothing etc etc etc

Though I’d be tempted to fire him for that fist-pump celebration at the end of extra-time alone.

Squad-wise, we need ANOTHER overhaul. That we never attempted in two games against St Mirren to ever play the ball through midfield shows that calibre of player we have in there.  Harkes, Butcher et al should be nothing more that squad depth.

Reynolds is ok at the back, albeit horrendous on the ball, and Connolly is just a continual disaster waiting to happen. We’ve signed a right-back in Smith,  and we have average left backs so perhaps not the most worrying area, albeit I’d still welcome someone better in there.

Siegrist, who I thought was pretty crap all season has been a revelation during the play-offs, so probably deserves a chance.

I could go on, but I probably won’t be going to many games anyway.  So meh!

Edited by ArabFC

Just now, ArabianKnight said:

The penalties were ridiculous but the thing that I was going mental at was the lack of pressing when St Mirren had just lost a player. 

Sideways passes between your centre backs at that time is just pointless

FFS Harkes was going backwards

19 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

"Well f**k, I've made a mistake here"

Screenshot_20190526-173632.png

That photo is just asking to be accompanied by a  Will Arnett 'I've made a huge mistake' gif from Arrested Development.

On the plus side, I don't need to bother with changing the P&B Championship bookmark/shortcut on my phone.

Silver linings and all that..