Dundee United 2018/2019

14 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

A wee reminder that it’s been 5 years since Stevie May was good

Good point; however just getting in first before anybody else does, to note that in saying that,  we are also well aware that it has also been 5 years since we were any good.:blink:

39 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

A wee reminder that it’s been 5 years since Stevie May was good

5 years since he played for us, so why would we care :lol:

Look I'm sorry.  Busy day at work.

I do care, I just hadn't had time to post your gift.

Here it is now.  I think you'll love it.  Hopefully this will make up for me being a bit late.

No matter how much you've let yourself go in recent years, I'll never forget that beautiful day we shared.

Happy anniversary xx

IMG_0920.JPG

I see St. Johnstone fans are as small time as ever.

Good win tonight but the injuries worry me, Pawlett looked done, Clark was playing through injury, Safranko was hobbling and Butcher was out today. We've got a week to prepare yes but that honestly doesn't make me any less worried. Positives, on the other hand, Bouhenna strolled it, Siegrist had a good game, Sow finally scored and McMullan ran the place once again. Interested to see who we play next, not gonna say who I'd prefer, as that only ends in tears.

Well done United through to the final you look like a club on the up . I'm guessing St Mirren will be in the play off's after all it's in Hamilton's own hands they will get the result needed. On that a Dundee United v St Mirren final. St Mirren are also a club on the up losing one game in seven. I would be confident going into a play off final as I'm sure United fans will also. If it happens it will be a fantastic game. If it's against Hamilton I would put my money on United no disrespect intended to Hamilton. 

Predictions  for tomorrow :).

St Mirren to beat Dundee.

Hamilton to beat St Johnstone 10-2 :).

St Mirren to finish in playoffs. 

Allegations follow over collusion between Hamilton and St Johnstone to ensure St Mirren finish 11th.

2 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

I would be confident going into a play off final as I'm sure United fans will also. If it happens it will be a fantastic game. If it's against Hamilton I would put my money on United with a massive amount of disrespect intended to Hamilton

FTFY

10 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

St Mirren are also a club on the up losing one game in seven.

You've won 4 games in 5 months...

7 hours ago, NEFarab said:

Regardless of what happens over the next ten days or so, I fucking love this club x

PS: Long live Mark Ogren

Please tell me you weren’t the c**t in the lower East (Eddie Thompson) with the flag of the USA.  :(

16 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Regardless lol. If you dont get up via the play offs it's been a shite season.

Have you just discovered ‘lol’?  You seem to be using it a lot.

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Regardless lol. If you dont get up via the play offs it's been a shite season.

I could live to the ripe old age of 300 and not see us have a season as bad as the one you’ve just had. 

Sit doon.