Dundee United 2018/2019

2 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Theyve been quite a horrendous read to be honest.

Ps whats happening with your work mate?

Shutting end of May, we got our redundancy notices via email Friday night. 

Doubt they'll stay open till then though staff and kids are dropping like flies! 

I'm not bothered though cause they'll need to pay us all up till the end of May regardless. Been applying for all sorts and got a couple of interviews coming up so silver lining and all that! 

29 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

I'm so glad I've never bothered with any of the United groups on Facebook. 

I can't be dealing with utter spangles that likely inhabit them. 

Yeah, you stick with the complete and utter spangles on P&B.

Maybe just a case of them checking on his fitness? His contract is up at the end of the season so maybe they are thinking about an extension as cover. I think maybe Monday would be the United squad day off?

There is a guy, looks about 20, thats started sitting next to me since about the time of the window. I noticed the game before last that the background on his phone is Dereck McInnes and he constantly takes pictures and videos of ours and opposition set pieces etc. Uploads it to a drop box at half time.

And yes. Yes, i did watch him do it as he wasnt paying attention and i was having a snoop.

Wonder if hes some sort of scout and has reported back to McInnes that hes playing well or maybe they arent happy? Maybe hes a Reynolds fan boy? Who knows? 

Just seemed a bit weird initially but seeing that photo makes me wonder...

45 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

There is a guy, looks about 20, thats started sitting next to me since about the time of the window. I noticed the game before last that the background on his phone is Dereck McInnes and he constantly takes pictures and videos of ours and opposition set pieces etc. Uploads it to a drop box at half time.

And yes. Yes, i did watch him do it as he wasnt paying attention and i was having a snoop.

Wonder if hes some sort of scout and has reported back to McInnes that hes playing well or maybe they arent happy? Maybe hes a Reynolds fan boy? Who knows? 

More than likely a scout. 

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

McInnes did say previously that they have a member of staff at every utd and Dundee game to watch Reynolds and Wright during their loan spells. 

I doubt he's a scout aged 20, and I doubt if Aberdeen had someone watching UTD they would shell for a season ticket.

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

The young lad's not doing a very good job if he is telling Aberdeen that Reynolds is 'playing well'. Not that I'm assuming that is what he is reporting.

5 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

I had a troll through the Dons P&B threads, some 20 year old who goes to Tannadice while at Dundee Uni keeps complaining about a creepy guy who sits next to him and keeps reading his txt' over his shoulder emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

He should more aware of his surroundings and make it less obvious hes recording everything!