• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

2 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

All the whinging over daft chants and sounds is now getting pointless and boring :thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown.

Time to focus on the real matter of the dreadful officiating in Scotland and how the thug McGinn will escape a ban for that assault on Smith.  An offence that is arrestable if carried out in the the street.

Stellar work from ex-Dee agent McGinn 8)

All the whinging over daft chants and sounds is now getting pointless and boring :thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown.
Time to focus on the real matter of the dreadful officiating in Scotland and how the thug McGinn will escape a ban for that assault on Smith.  An offence that is arrestable if carried out in the the street.
When did you last see someone get away with a slide tackle on the street m9?

13 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

I've always found that an odd expression - surely even the cleanest slide tackle would be arrest-able if carried out on the street!?

The McGinn and Butcher tackles were both absolutely shocking.  No excuses for either.  Butcher's, in particular, looks especially bad on the replays:

15 hours ago, stumigoo said:

If you didn’t then you are obviously just not as passionate as we are.

I would worry that your Americans might get a bit jealous of the love we are showing ours.

When we stand to sing "America  the Beautiful" in the 70th minute (our 7th Innings Stretch...) I'll draw the line.  But a couple of USA chants seems pretty harmless (or, at least, as harmless as any other football chants - the whole concept is pretty weird).

We should be bringing in international musicians to sing The Star Spangled Banner before home games, like they do before the Superbowl etc

30 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

We should be bringing in international musicians to sing The Internationale Star Spangled Banner before home games, like they do before the Superbowl etc. revolutions.

FTFY

We should be bringing in international musicians to sing The Star Spangled Banner before home games, like they do before the Superbowl etc

Cundeez...........sorted

2 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Imagine Brian Graham being one of your main strikers, can’t see past us

Brian-Graham.jpg

raining_david_tennant.gif

Good draw though, decent chance of making it to Hampden again.

16 hours ago, Twinkle said:

All jokes aside, I love when they play The Star Spangled Banner before American sports games; it gets the crowd seriously pumped.

9 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Imagine Brian Graham being one of your main strikers, can’t see past us

Although I love the confidence, they do sit 6 points ahead of us...

1 hour ago, arab_joe said:

All jokes aside, I love when they play The Star Spangled Banner before American sports games; it gets the crowd seriously pumped.

Although I love the confidence, they do sit 6 points ahead of us...

Says as much  about you as it does about them t.b.h.

Says as much  about you as it does about them t.b.h.

Have I missed something ? How come the Dee's have started slithering oot fae under their rock again...............

2 hours ago, arab_joe said:

All jokes aside, I love when they play The Star Spangled Banner before American sports games; 

This is the only rendition I have ever enjoyed.