Dundee United 2018/2019

12 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I'm going to this fans meeting tomorrow night with the new owner and his son. Any questions that anyone wants me to ask Ogren?  

Same as Accent Unknown. Ask about what the plans are for youth development. 

And could you ask that a proper team graphic gets posted to twitter at kick off please. 

Is all our debt and loans now paid off?

Maybe this has already been answered, anyone know?

Ogren has "dealt with" all the debt apart from one historic loan. I'm assuming that means he owns the debt and will either write it off (I doubt it), or expect it back over a period of time.

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

Ogren has "dealt with" all the debt apart from one historic loan. I'm assuming that means he owns the debt and will either write it off (I doubt it), or expect it back over a period of time.

Of course with 86% of the shareholding the value to Ogren of any 'debt' is essentially notional.

I'm going to this fans meeting tomorrow night with the new owner and his son. Any questions that anyone wants me to ask Ogren?  

I’d like to know if there are set guidelines/ strategies for signings. Are the rules and approaches that came in under Martin and Lazlo now totally out of the window? (e.g 25 mile radius rule, less one year and loan contracts, the use of contracts that were heavily bonus based).

I’d also like to know if the plans to upgrade the facilities are still taking place, like the bar for a pre match drink, and if there are any plans to re-negotiate the catering contract.

Managed to get a tenner on you guys @ 6/1 for the title before Saturday's win. Seemed like a good price; it's shortened to 9/2 now, but I think you'll skoosh it from here. 

No we won’t. I do still (somehow) think we’ll win the league, but it’s not going to be easy. It’s gonna just be a case of which team fucks up the least.

6 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

No we won’t. I do still (somehow) think we’ll win the league, but it’s not going to be easy. It’s gonna just be a case of which team fucks up the least.

Along the lines of my thinking too. I can see a mini collapse of both Ayr and County continuing, problem is could the United team sustain a run in those circumstances. 

Not sure I've got a lot of faith in that tbh. 

7 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

We'll see. From the outside looking in, I think you're doing by far the best business. Obviously I've not seen many of your games.