Dundee United 2018/2019

31 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Hopefully a right back, striker and Gomis. I’d be happy with that now.

I think Seigrist isn’t too bad. I watched that goal at the weekend and I think Fyvie was at fault not him. His distribution could be better however. Mehmet as cover should be fine.

Bang in the middle of the six yard box without a single United players within five yards of him. I'd say whoever was meant to be picking up Doolan at corners was at fault. Presumably not Fyvie.

It looked like Fyvie was meant to be marking Doolan for Thistle's goal. That doesn't exonerate Benji, who isn't good enough. He should have claimed the ball, at 6' 5".  Doolan is about 5' 8", nine inches shorter and can't use his arms to get the ball. None of the goalkeepers are dependable.

Ashgar looks like he enjoys a good pie, so I too am looking for changes in the crusted pastry snack department.

Bang in the middle of the six yard box without a single United players within five yards of him. I'd say whoever was meant to be picking up Doolan at corners was at fault. Presumably not Fyvie.

It was Fyvie mate. Dolan lost him and he was posted missing! Check the highlights. And it was just outside six yard.

1 minute ago, stewartyftd1 said:

It was Fyvie mate. Dolan lost him and he was posted missing! Check the highlights. And it was just outside six yard.

Aye, you might be right. If Fyvie really was meant to be picking him up then I'd say the blame lies with whoever decided that was a good idea. Doolan's 5'10" (apparently) to Fyvie's 5'7" and is a natural scorer. Why the f**k would you put one of the shortest and least mobile players in the team on him at corner?

3 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Anyhoo, word on the street* is that Gomis has signed and we're looking at Soufian El Hassnaoui, another of the Hearts championship winning team.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5wid6YpvXaiip-jbuy_1

hmmm... Been out of contract for almost a year, and was injury prone at Hearts... would rather we signed someone else

34 minutes ago, Fony Titz said:
13 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:
Someone worked out there's only six first-team players left emoji38.png
Fake edit: it's four now Smith and Eckersley have gone today. McGinn, Magennis, Baird. McKenzie. 
Ripped apart.

Mullan too.

Shite, yes. Thanks.