Dundee United 2018/2019

In amongst some of this terrible chat the club have actually made two pretty big announcements today that haven't been mentioned on here. We've now officially confirmed Tony Asghar as our new Sporting Director and Malachy Brannigan as our new Managing Director. Two very important roles within the club.

It has also been confirmed that those two and Mark Ogren will meet the media on Tuesday.

13 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

In amongst some of this terrible chat the club have actually made two pretty big announcements today that haven't been mentioned on here. We've now officially confirmed Tony Asghar as our new Sporting Director and Malachy Brannigan as our new Managing Director. Two very important roles within the club.

It has also been confirmed that those two and Mark Ogren will meet the media on Tuesday.

Be a couple of fresh faces for the team announced that day no doubt 

Ayr can’t do anything about smith anyway, he’s Hearts player. Contract up in summer, would be happy for us to get him deffo upgrade on Murdoch

He’s not Hearts player. We signed him after Hearts let him go.

2 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Ayr can’t do anything about smith anyway, he’s Hearts player. Contract up in summer, would be happy for us to get him deffo upgrade on Murdoch

He’s an Ayr  player but good post anyway bud. 

9 minutes ago, RiG said:

Is that Saint Mirren pretty much gotten rid of the entire midfield that got them promoted?

Someone worked out there's only six first-team players left :lol:

Fake edit: it's four now Smith and Eckersley have gone today. McGinn, Magennis, Baird. McKenzie. 

Ripped apart.

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

1 hour ago, ArabianKnight said:

Be a couple of fresh faces for the team announced that day no doubt 

New pie supplier.  Has to be.

Dunfermline Athletic have appointed Stevie Crawford as head coach, with former Dundee United manager Jackie McNamara offering "ongoing technical support" in a restructured set-up.

Jesus titty fu*king Christ. Ongoing technical support?! Hope hes just working in a call centre or something....

16 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Hopefully a right back, striker and Gomis. I’d be happy with that now.

I think Seigrist isn’t too bad. I watched that goal at the weekend and I think Fyvie was at fault not him. His distribution could be better however. Mehmet as cover should be fine.

I’ve not watched the highlights but at the time I thought Seigrist was responsible.  He then pulled off three excellent saves.