Dundee United 2018/2019

Must've watched that Borrusia finale about a hundred times, etched on my brain.

Love the random bois clapping / going nuts behind the goal :thumsup2 Loads of stationed British squaddies in the ground that night apparently.

Edited by banana

19 hours ago, banana said:

Must've watched that Borrusia finale about a hundred times, etched on my brain.

Love the random bois clapping / going nuts behind the goal :thumsup2 Loads of stationed British squaddies in the ground that night apparently.

There were loads of them at the match. Outside the ground after the game, I even bumped into an ex-school mate who was stationed over there ( He was the one in the big cowboy hat! You can see it behind the goal in some of the footage.) He used to be part of a group of Arbroath supporters at one of the town's better schools who used to slag me off for being the year's only United supporter. He had to admit how brilliant United were on the night. Happy memories. 

28 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Was asked in a bar in Kirkcaldy high street yesterday by a guy with an American accent "how regular are the trains to Dundee" You don't think Twinkle might have something ?.......................emoji15.png

If he’s reliant on public transport I don’t want him.

28 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Was asked in a bar in Kirkcaldy high street yesterday by a guy with an American accent "how regular are the trains to Dundee" You don't think Twinkle might have something ?.......................emoji15.png

I call BS. Noone from America would ever go to Kirkcaldy. 

41 minutes ago, hk blues said:

And you lot went down a lot more recently than the Titanic, and more than once 

Really?  How often did we go down?

PS good to see a Funster venturing in to our threads, how’s things going, Jimmy Mac doing a job for you?