Dundee United 2018/2019

13 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Not sure which would be the most appropriate film company to buy the film rights for this production,  Hammer Horror or Disney. I doubt if even QuentinTarantino could do it justice. 

The sequel is a belter.

Yes, you called him a snivelling grass he then posted some pm’s and you grasses on him. I’m sure you can see why someone would point this out.
I quite like biggie, his cats fucking teckle, but these pm’s undeniably make for bad reading.
The PMs were before.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

And I'll respond with photos of pets and arsehole 80s popstars.

I'm thinking gerbil and Limahl.

Slightly (massively) off topic, but Noel Gallagher's new song sounds like Limahl's 'Never Ending Story'.

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Slightly (massively) off topic, but Noel Gallagher's new song sounds like Limahl's 'Never Ending Story'.

I don’t think this thread could get any more off topic. I’m just hanging around to see how soon Godwin’s Law is verified. 

So you think it's alright to accuse someone of being an online bully as he did? 
For me the posting of PRIVATE (I emphasize that bit) Messages was done deliberately to stoke up a frothing feeding frenzy of the usual suspects.

He then stokes it up more by accusing others of bullying - he knows exactly what he us doing - he's indulging in a little bit of bullying of his own.

He should have reported it to the Mods if he was unhappy about it SIX YEARS AGO instead of keeping it stum for some future use.

I don't condone Biggie's PMs but then we are only getting to see the wee snippets - which is fully Szamo's intention - to stir up the usual wee schoolboys.

Much that I would love to see the full PMs I think it's a job for the Mods - that's why I reported him in the first place - that was the threat - he had an opportunity to withdraw the statement but didn't.

The absolute fuckin state of this.