Dundee United 2018/2019

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Dotting campaigns are seriously trafic tbf.

This whole episode is seriously tragic, but it has made for some great reading. 

9 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Couldn't give a monkeys about dots, just don't like the cunter  snooping/following me about. That's all I've got to say on the matter. Thank you.

I'm going to guess this won't be your last word on the matter. 

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

What a load of shite. If you don't like what I've got to say come back and destroy me with a witty riposte, unfortunately this individual doesn't have the brain cells required, so resorts to sneaking around in the background.

What kind of witty riposte would you recommend in response to a picture of a cat? Thank you.

Wow, let’s not say something we’ll regret Bairnardo.
Tbf, it has been pointed out on the other thread that dotting campaigns lead to moments like these. I hadnt fully thought it through and I am now willing to retract.

I myself was once approached to try and seed a dotting campaign and subesquently posted the PM for everyones enjoyment so I should have known better.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
38 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
Mind eh ken where you live

Do the c**t in the drinks aisle when he is busy acting too cool for Tennents, the c**t

I often enjoy going into his shop and switching all the price tags around.

Keeps them on their toes.

Screenshot_20180719-114708.thumb.jpg.c60cd1c361d790b3f89e6cb8378e7c26.jpgScreenshot_20180719-114810.thumb.jpg.959e602b32f0d1e7f1b284ee6c349751.jpg
Notice the timelime.
Six years of abusive messages seemingly due to reacting to posts on a football forum. 
Glad it makes sense now.

Here's Nicky Clark
Screenshot_20180523-163216.thumb.jpg.960a21cbde135d9bdea6ace63fd5172e.jpg
You really are a sad individual.

You're like that sad wee laddie who thinks he's got dirt and clipes on someone only to discover that no-one gives a f**k.