Dundee United 2018/2019

16 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Free agents who aren't signing for United?

Give us a clue.

Ali Crawford is an anagram of 'railroad', to railroad someome is to force them to do something without giving them time to consider the pros and cons, Railroaded is a 1940s film about a murderous mobster called Duke Martin, Mike Martin is Dundee United chairman. Is he disposing of Laszlo after being forced into keeping him by a sinister force behind the scenes?

10 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Ali Crawford is an anagram of 'railroad', to railroad someome is to force them to do something without giving them time to consider the pros and cons, Railroaded is a 1940s film about a murderous mobster called Duke Martin, Mike Martin is Dundee United chairman. Is he disposing of Laszlo after being forced into keeping him by a sinister force behind the scenes?

I'm glad I'm not old enough to get that reference.

37 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Did you write the clues for the TV show 321

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I was beginning to think that I was the only one who realised this.

9 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

That seems just a bit of an over the top reaction.

Dunno.  Id feel that would be reasonably justifiable.

Emil Lyng.

Awful tactics

Awful substitutions

Going from top to fourth. Just. 

Harry Lewis not being dropped.

Loads more. 

Then blaming Ray Mckinnon for all the shite players and no medicals etc despite being Laszlo being in charge from October / November. Overseeing the eleventy-six players brought in in January.

So, after all that, if he dosent get us up with all the new shiny signings and his new Burger King pal brought in - if we dont hump this league into submission i think he should get the Ned Stark treatment. Spoilers btw.

15 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Just seen a thing online that Dundee’s wee team has been named and shamed for paying below the minimum wage.

I would hope and trust United has higher standards.

This is in relation to four youth players who were fined for disciplinary reasons, hence they've been docked wages. 

Tony Watt is on the verge of joining us, according to the media this morning.. 
Glad I can say this now regarding a club in another division so it wont be seen as some sort of jealousy or whatever.

Bullet dodged by the DABs, Watt is a wee fanny and will amount to nothing in the game.

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Glad I can say this now regarding a club in another division so it wont be seen as some sort of jealousy or whatever.

Bullet dodged by the DABs, Watt is a wee fanny and will amount to nothing in the game.

You realise he's likely to play against you in a few weeks, so should save the criticism until after seeing as he usually starts alright at clubs :lol:

You realise he's likely to play against you in a few weeks, so should save the criticism until after seeing as he usually starts alright at clubs :lol:
I did consider that shortly after I posted.

But since he will remain a wee fanny regardless of performamce, and Falkirk last season were conclusive proof that the league cup groups mean f**k all, I will stand by my comments.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tony Watt is on the verge of joining us, according to the media this morning.. 

On the verge of joining St.Johnstone, not sure what media you have seen or heard this from but Tony Watt to St.Johnstone is all over todays media

3 minutes ago, wardy83 said:

On the verge of joining St.Johnstone, not sure what media you have seen or heard this from but Tony Watt to St.Johnstone is all over todays media

Take a guess at who I support..