Dundee United 2018/2019

3 hours ago, The DA said:

We need to sign Messi and see if he'll usurp Csaba.

As much as I love to watch him playing football I wouldn't want the tax-dodging sky fairyist anywhere near Tannadice.

Anyway he says he wouldn't come until the pies are better.

4 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Tony watt apparently signing, good signing! No brainier Imo

That would be a good signing and I would be very happy.  The only concerns I would have is attitude, I may be wrong but I am sure he has had issues at previous clubs I may be wrong though.   

32 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

That would be a good signing and I would be very happy.  The only concerns I would have is attitude, I may be wrong but I am sure he has had issues at previous clubs I may be wrong though.   

He's a lazy divisive p***k that thinks the world owes him goals and a living. 

Exactly the kind of player nobody needs. Hence he's apparently available at this level. The Scottish Francis Jeffers®

2 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

He's a lazy divisive p***k that thinks the world owes him goals and a living. 

Exactly the kind of player nobody needs. Hence he's apparently available at this level. The Scottish Francis Jeffers®

For some reason thought he was ok been I while since I have seen much of him, I did not pay mucheck attention to his time at Hearts.  I am not afraid to say I got it wrong if that is the case,  that is if it is accurate about him signing.

However like any new arrival he while get some time to prove to me what he can do though before judgement is made.

18 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

For some reason thought he was ok been I while since I have seen much of him, I did not pay mucheck attention to his time at Hearts.  I am not afraid to say I got it wrong if that is the case,  that is if it is accurate about him signing.

However like any new arrival he while get some time to prove to me what he can do though before judgement is made.

7 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Given his history it's probably fair to say that Watt is (a) very good player for this level and (b) a w**k. If he can get past (b) then he could be a good signing.

3 minutes ago, banana said:

Not keen on this, potential to Billy Big Baws into the club thinking the league is beneath him.

Any 24 year old who has had five full time contracts with four loan spells in between should set off at least a few alarm bells. He was drummer out of both Celtic and lierse due to attitude. I'd be surprised if it's improved. 

2 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Any 24 year old who has had five full time contracts with four loan spells in between should set off at least a few alarm bells. He was drummer out of both Celtic and lierse due to attitude. I'd be surprised if it's improved. 

I remember reading that he had issues at Lierse, I could not remember which club though.  Did he not have problems at Charlton Athletic as well.  

1 minute ago, CaspianChris said:

I remember reading that he had issues at Lierse, I could not remember which club though.  Did he not have problems at Charlton Athletic as well.  

Probably did, yeah. Hell be retired or playing for Clyde by the end of next season. 

Actually, he's never molested anyone, so it won't be Clyde. Maybe he should start cooking Meth, he could get a move back to the Premier league?