Dundee United 2018/2019

7 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Pretty much because we released all the players who's contracts would've been up in the summer before the play-offs (Nesbitt, Fyvie, Murdoch, King etc.)

I would say that's 12 points in the bag for us next season but I'll wait until we get a manager and some players to see where we are first. 

Just now, Dee Man said:

I would say that's 12 points in the bag for us next season but I'll wait until we get a manager and some players to see where we are first. 

...You do know that you finished below St. Mirren aye?

23 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

...You do know that you finished below St. Mirren aye?

Aye, as did yourselves, as well as failing to beat the same St Mirren team twice so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

Almost all of our heartless imposters are gone and it will be a complete rebuilding job, hence why I said I'll wait to see our new personnel but if that United performance yesterday was anything to go by, I'd be confident of even a semi-competent squad finishing above them. They were devoid of confidence, creativity, fight and all the basics you'd expect for a team fighting for promotion. 

Like I said, let's see where we are after we rebuild but if our squad even remotely resembles last seasons then we can all look forward to the worst quality Dundee derbies ever witnessed. 

2 hours ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

I still think Sow is a prospect, he was thrown in unfit due to other players injuries, given a good pre season I think he will do the business

Based on what ?  

Don’t get me wrong, I HOPE he turns into a good player (partly because Neilson will play him whether he’s good or shite) but I have seen absolutely nothing to suggest it’s anything other than hope.

He was absolutely gash yesterday as he was in the first leg against St Mirren; Pawlett was appalling too.

15 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

You didn't actually think you'd get out of here, did you? :lol:

giphy.gif

See you next season, cuntos.

NEFarab's obviously not bothered.

Guest DAVIDB69
How many of his other clubs thought the same? MK Dons fans thought he was part of the medical team he was in the treatment room that often. He has no pace, while I do see a player there Neilson has a major blind spot. If rumours are true we have paid a major (6 figure) fee for Sow and it shows with him played no matter what his form or fitness is. Shouldn't play again until fit. IMHO

He is absolute diddy to be honest

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Image result for mr burns excellent gif

I wouldn't get too cocky. The playoff games were up there with some of the poorest this season. But then again who's to say we won't shitfest it next season.

That said we're talking about the two Dundee clubs, can you ever be confident, truely, in either of them performing these days?

1 hour ago, Tannadeechee said:

I wouldn't get too cocky. The playoff games were up there with some of the poorest this season. But then again who's to say we won't shitfest it next season.

That said we're talking about the two Dundee clubs, can you ever be confident, truely, in either of them performing these days?

Evening. What's your avatar? My big brother used to watch it religiously and I hated it.

I'm now hating it more as it's name escapes me.

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

Evening. What's your avatar? My big brother used to watch it religiously and I hated it.

I'm now hating it more as it's name escapes me.

It's from Battle of the Planets.  Been introducing my young lad to it, amongst other shows I used to watch as a child, and he loves it.

18 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I think your old left back might go down a bit in a few dabs estimations after this tweet...

IMG-20190528-WA0000.thumb.jpg.bc67baa828678cfba216958634e4e3c1.jpg

Hacked by the same tech wizards who got into our twitter account yesterday imo.

Edited by captainkev

16 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

It's from Battle of the Planets.  Been introducing my young lad to it, amongst other shows I used to watch as a child, and he loves it.

Looked it up, never knew it as that.

G - Force! 

By Christ I fucking hated that cartoon.

I mainly post on two forums on here; the Scottish Championship one involving United and the Politics one.  

The similarities are striking.  People incapable of distinguishing between the world as it is and the world as they would like it to be.