Dundee United 2018/2019

5 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

I was holding off on that one, it was such in important issue. 

It was though a cup of tea, because when you have a cup of tea, there is no place to put your cup of tea down, so your left holding your cup of tea....

Have to admit I burst out laughing when I was told this morning. 

Almost, almost, as bad as the Dundee fan who was asking the club to employ a hand towel dispenser replenisher.

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

Have to admit I burst out laughing when I was told this morning. 

Almost, almost, as bad as the Dundee fan who was asking the club to employ a hand towel dispenser replenisher.

Ha ha. Sometimes the questions that get asked are like those asked at a clubby committee meeting. I know what the lad was on about, better facilities and layout for the catering areas, but it sounded like a bet as to how many times he could say "cup of tea"!

Ha ha. Sometimes the questions that get asked are like those asked at a clubby committee meeting. I know what the lad was on about, better facilities and layout for the catering areas, but it sounded like a bet as to how many times he could say "cup of tea"!

The tea drinkers of the George Fox lower salute this mans commitment to his favourite beverage.

13 hours ago, Accent-Unknown said:

IMG_6517.jpg

Well... I never thought that Calum Butcher was an intelligent person.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

There’s ‘not intelligent’ then there’s ‘thick as pigshit’.

Oh dear, that is a bit of a nightmare moment for Butcher right there.

Maybe he should  explain what exactly she took control of.  Certainly not Boris the Clown, or Jacob Rees-Mogg and his ERG group and definitely not her resign on mass cabinet nor the EU either.

Brexit has become the biggest shambles on her watch and domestic issues have been equally dire under her leadership.

Edited by CaspianChris

Oh dear, that is a bit of a nightmare moment for Butcher right there.
Maybe he should  explain what exactly she took control of.  Certainly not Boris the Clown, or Jacob Rees-Mogg and his ERG group and definitely not her resign on mass cabinet nor the EU either.
Brexit has become the biggest shambles on her watch and domestic issues have been equally dire under her leadership.

Jackie Mac’s a shoe in IMO

Craig Conway leaves Blackburn after 5 years. Twitter goes mad asking him to come back to United. 

I've not seen how he's been playing recently but I'm not overjoyed at the thought of a 34 year old winger coming here if I'm honest. 

I mean obviously if he's in top notch fitness then aye no worries but bit concerning folk are wanting him to sign. 

3 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Craig Conway leaves Blackburn after 5 years. Twitter goes mad asking him to come back to United. 

I've not seen how he's been playing recently but I'm not overjoyed at the thought of a 34 year old winger coming here if I'm honest. 

I mean obviously if he's in top notch fitness then aye no worries but bit concerning folk are wanting him to sign. 

My Blackburn supporting mate still rates him very highly.

That doesn't mean that I think it is a good idea to ask him back, but he seems to be maintaining his standards.