Dundee United 2018/2019

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
5 minutes ago, NEFarab said:
I could live to the ripe old age of 300 and not see us have a season as bad as the one you’ve just had. 
Sit doon.

Lol. Good one. Take you a while to think of that one ?

Nope not really. 

Why’d you ask? 

3 hours ago, StobbieArab83 said:

Best atmosphere at tannadice in a long time. Don't think I am wrong in saying its maybe the best since bitegate when we played the manky lot on the last day a few years ago!

Toss up between that and the game against Hibs the first year we were down.

30 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Toss up between that and the game against Hibs the first year we were down.

That night was aided by a large travelling support tbf.

Last night the noise was almost entirely from the home end.

Best atmosphere at tannadice in a long time. Don't think I am wrong in saying its maybe the best since bitegate when we played the manky lot on the last day a few years ago!

Think the atmosphere after McPake’s goal is the best your midden has seen in recent years m8

On 5/18/2019 at 05:13, NEFarab said:

Regardless of what happens over the next ten days or so, I fucking love this club x

Agreed.

Friday's game, after a shaky 15-20 minutes at the start, was an absolute pleasure to watch.  Although I don't manage to watch 90 minutes of us as often as I would like to, that was the first time in a long time that all 14 players used get pass marks from me.  

Siegrist was fantastic throughout, a clear MOTM in my eyes.  His early save from the deflected shot was the best piece of skill of the night, and he stood up brilliantly to Doran at a point in the first half when the tie was still finely balanced.  I also thought Bouhenna was brilliant; he controlled the middle of the park and, as the night wore on, looked ever more assured in a position that he isn't known for.   Clark, Sow and  Safranko were all superb; it is going to be tricky for Neilson to drop one of them, but at least we should have an option off the bench (which is much needed given the ridiculous format of these play-offs).

2 hours ago, arab_joe said:

but at least we should have an option off the bench (which is much needed given the ridiculous format of these play-offs).

In what way are they ridiculous? 

How would you they rather be set up? 

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

Playing the exact same amount of games as St Mirren, and having an extra days rest, is clearly a huge disadvantage to United.

Can only assume hes getting excuses in early.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Playing the exact same amount of games as St Mirren, and having an extra days rest, is clearly a huge disadvantage to United.

Can only assume hes getting excuses in early.

Clearly. 

You'd reckon he'd be ecstatic as it gives them a massive opportunity to get out the league after failing to actually win it. 

I guess the novelty wears off after numerous failed attempts at that route out too though. 

2 hours ago, Dele said:

The schedule is only a disadvantage to the 3rd and 4th placed teams in Championship.

Personally I would like 11th v 4th, 2nd v 3rd and then a winner takes all neutral final.

Has anyone managed to get through to the ticket office today?

Trying to sort out our seats for Thursday and my online account appears to be fucked for some reason, but line either engaged or being ignored?

Just wondering if anyone had more success than me. :unsure2: