Dundee United 2018/2019

29 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

34 today apparently. Probably eating cake, I hope.

forget it then im 35 and if im brutally honest I think playing the Premier league is beyond me. I stll break into a trort when going past sean dillons house though, you never know

Bloody hell, fame at last, my tweet and Johnny Russell's wages screen shot has been posted on P&B!!!:lol:

No idea who it is, heard it this week. I don't doubt the providence of the info I was told. I thought it was interesting and wondered what names we could come up with.

19 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Bloody hell, fame at last, my tweet and Johnny Russell's wages screen shot has been posted on P&B!!!:lol:

No idea who it is, heard it this week. I don't doubt the providence of the info I was told. I thought it was interesting and wondered what names we could come up with.

That is why I posted it, I fanced to see what suggestions came up out of interest.

I do remain highly sceptical about it being Russell though.

24 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Was the info from someone at United?

This is about the 1st time I've been close to being "in the know" so don't want to land anyone in bother OR lose the chance of anymore.

It wasn't from someone at united, BUT the route to me is impeccable and extremely trustworthy.

10 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

This is about the 1st time I've been close to being "in the know" so don't want to land anyone in bother OR lose the chance of anymore.

It wasn't from someone at united, BUT the route to me is impeccable and extremely trustworthy.

Fair enough, hope something comes of it.

That is why I posted it, I fanced to see what suggestions came up out of interest.
I do remain highly sceptical about it being Russell though.
No problems at all, was just chuffed to see it on here!![emoji106]

I agree, Russell seems very unlikely, unless it is for family reasons which I read some mention of that a few months ago.

I was in Liverpool yesterday and I saw a guy in a Liverpool kit with Robertson on the back. The letters were beginning to peel off which suggested to me that Oor Andy might be thinking about leaving the club. And then I read about this new signing...

2 + 2 = Andy Robertson has signed a pre-contract for us that will put at least 1000 on the gate each week.

Is there any specific reason why its Russell thats being suggested?
I think mostly it's wishful thinking.

There has been a rumour for a few months, but it seems to disappear once his wages are mentioned. He has said he enjoys the lifestyle in the US but there are family issues living there.

8 hours ago, Dele said:

How was Danny Cadamateri for you? 

He had a good start, but was injured for most of the year he spent with us. He was fit by the end of that season, but Daly and Goodwillie had cemented themselves as first choice strikers and he never got a look in again.

Nobody really fussed about him then leaving in the summer. The cup winning squad needed to be trimmed down and Russell was ready to step up anyway.

What prompted the interest may I ask?

That performance today was up there with the worst this season. 

Was trying to avoid caring that much as we have bigger fish to fry in the coming weeks but if we play anything like we did today we will be goosed. 

17 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

That performance today was up there with the worst this season. 

Was trying to avoid caring that much as we have bigger fish to fry in the coming weeks but if we play anything like we did today we will be goosed. 

How was the goalkeeper?