Dundee United 2018/2019

35 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Ross County look like they are returning to the top flight at the first time of asking

GIRFUY.

eta. No league title for you DAB's. Thank you.

Just a  wee taster...

Coming to a thread near you in few weeks time Biggie....

imgID109856157.jpg.gallery.jpg

Edited by MacArab

38 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

We need one point to secure second spot.

I wonder when/if we will get it.

A point suits both us and Caley tomorrow. Gets us second and secures playoffs for them.

Given that they have an uncanny knack of drawing their games, coupled with the fact that we are not very good, I'd stick a wedge on the draw all day long.

Now I hope that we can use some top drawer sports science to manage our squad perfectly over the remaining 3 games to ensure maximum impact from the squad, with the perfect balance of being decently rested whilst maintaining match fitness and clinical levels of sharpness.

I still think we're fucked......:huh:

We need one point to secure second spot.
I wonder when/if we will get it.

I expect we will lose tomorrow and secure 2nd while sending Falkirk to the seaside next week. 
This please. We're completely fucking hopeless so if the rest of the league could help us we'd be most grateful.

19 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

This please. We're completely fucking hopeless so if the rest of the league could help us we'd be most grateful.

You probably don't want us actively trying to help you. We'd just wind up fucking it up and getting beat 3-0 by Falkirk.

Just now, invergowrie arab said:

United finishing second in a league for the only the second time in my life yet it in my mind it has been a year of unmitigated shite with not a single highlight or standout performance.

Maybe all the fun is still to come

You’re right with the first bit.  It has been crap and that has been exacerbated by feeling that a change in formation on a couple of occasions could make all the difference.

I hope you’re right with the second bit too.

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

United finishing second in a league for the only the second time in my life yet it in my mind it has been a year of unmitigated shite with not a single highlight or standout performance.

Maybe all the fun is still to come

Not a single highlight is pushing it a wee bit. 

It’s been poor for the most part but f**k me we’ve secured second and beaten the teams around us recently that we could play in the playoffs, lighten up a wee bit eh? 

Just now, NEFarab said:

Not a single highlight is pushing it a wee bit. 

It’s been poor for the most part but f**k me we’ve secured second and beaten the teams around us recently that we could play in the playoffs, lighten up a wee bit eh? 

What's your top 3 performance/moments of the season?

4 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

What's your top 3 performance/moments of the season?

Probably... 

- St Mirren away in the Cup 

- Ross County away in November 

- Partick away in October/Today

chuck in a couple of belters front Pav and we have a few memorable moments/highlights.

I’m not saying this season has been great and it has been painful to watch for large spells but we got a good win today, secured second, have a pretty decent shot at the playoffs and the Fun are right on course for a return to their natural habitat in the Fundesliga. 

It’s nice to have a buzz of positivity for a change.