Dundee United 2018/2019

7 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

“Was in today renewing mine. Incase anyone hasn't read it you will get a card for next season instead of the traditional book. There will be stewards standing at turnstiles with hand held scanners for next season. The following season there will be new turnstiles.
The cards can be added to for cup games. So if you want to go to a league cup game for example you go online and add it to your season card then just scan in on matchday.”

Stole this from tek towers, sounds really good

About bloody time United did this, quite frankly.

On 4/16/2019 at 11:32, Alert Mongoose said:

I haven't believed since I thought we would steam roller Mypa 47.  

*shudders*

On 4/16/2019 at 17:04, Granny Danger said:

If only all our European competition could be CE Principat (sadly now deceased).

I heard they started life again in the Andorran 4th tier, they've been working their way up leagues. I'm sure I'm not confusing this with another team that United have hammered.

2 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

I heard they started life again in the Andorran 4th tier, they've been working their way up leagues. I'm sure I'm not confusing this with another team that United have hammered.

They were the genuine “pub team”.  

They changed their name to CE Principat after qualifying for Europe; prior to that they were called “The Real Madrid Supports Club From Charlie’s Restaurant”.  

Fantastic ........pub rumours are the building blocks for most of my P&B posts .....................F.T.D.'83. [emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]

PS..........overheard in a Kirkcaldy boozer last night "Craig Levien set for Tannadice return as director of football"........remember where you heard it 1st.

4 hours ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Fantastic ........pub rumours are the building blocks for most of my P&B posts .....................F.T.D.'83. emoji631.pngemoji631.pngemoji631.png

:lol: I don't believe for a second Lee Wallace will come here. 

I REALLY hope he doesn't either. For the wages he would expect we could get much much better. 

7 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

:lol: I don't believe for a second Lee Wallace will come here. 

I REALLY hope he doesn't either. For the wages he would expect we could get much much better. 

The Grass joining United would destroy some Sevconians. No one wants that.

1 hour ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

An unusually high percentage of any price is due, can't recall the figure, as part of the deal when a low transfer fee was accepted by United in 2016.

I was told 35%, but could be bs.

Would be a nice £700,000 or so, if he goes for £2m.