Dundee United 2018/2019

15 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

This morning Tony Asghar has confirmed that Neilson will be boss next season even if we do not get promoted - 

“He is absolutely part of the long-term plan. 100%. The relationship between us is fantastic and is getting stronger and stronger. Robbie understood right away what my role is. The key thing is trust. He trusts my judgment in terms of supporting him. I trust his judgment in regards to how he fulfils his role as head coach. I think he’s one of the best young managers in this country."

I wonder what Asghar will be saying in October/November when we’re punting him because we’re not top of the league?

I wonder what Asghar will be saying in October/November when we’re punting him because we’re not top of the league?

Cant see us strengthening enough for a title charge in our first season back in the Premiership but you never know

2 hours ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Out of interest anyone know who our top earner is? What kind of wages are we paying atm?

Good to find out if anyone has some inside info.

Jim McIntyre is on three grand a week and earning every penny.

1 minute ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Id still say hes underpaid. Doing an absolutely outstanding job. Give him a raise and a new 5 year deal.

Aye, I’m glad there’s one manager on our payroll who’s earning his money.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Aye, I’m glad there’s one manager on our payroll who’s earning his money.

Hes got the players to complete the job hes set out to do, playing them in a manner which will hopefully get them to where they should be.

4 minutes ago, Radford said:

Liam Smith signs a pre-contract with United. A two-year deal starting this summer. 

Standard United for this info to be leaked days before they play Ayr in a crucial clash.

2 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Ken, cause your team are well known pillars of society, justice and all round good guys, eh?

Exactly. Well, at least in comparison.

Just now, mishtergrolsch said:

Yeah. True. We could only be worse if wed have shafted local businesses, players, managers and staff at our own club via administration. 

Twice.

Yeah - Whilst we shafted people financially, your club has a bit of a reputation for a different type of shafting.

Liam Smith signs a pre-contract with United. A two-year deal starting this summer. 

You hearing this direct from the club?

Also, Sow was held last week on suspicion of money laundering, up to £150k. When twinkle said he was having ‘issues’ it’s not exactly what I imagined.