Dundee United 2018/2019

Honestly couldnt care less about Liverpool and English football in general. 

I like Andy, was amazing to watch when he was with us and keep an ear out for how hes doing but really thats it. Would be good to see him at a big European team like Bayern or Real or something.

2 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Honestly couldnt care less about Liverpool and English football in general. 

I like Andy, was amazing to watch when he was with us and keep an ear out for how hes doing but really thats it. Would be good to see him at a big European team like Bayern or Real or something.

If he goes to Real that’s him and you off my Christmas card list.

13 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I'm on your Christmas card list? Where the hell was my card in December?! 

And who says i meant the Real you think i mean...?

I don’t send Christmas cards, I just have a list.

I used to favour Everton over Liverpool due to the big Dunc factor, but have kept my eye on Liverpool ever since Andy Robertson went there.

Can't help but like the way they play and Klopp is the type of manager most clubs dream of having.

As soon as there was any chance of it happening the universe set in motion the inevitable. 

We know its gonna happen, the Dees know its gonna happen. What the outcome of the match will be no one knows. 

And before anyone starts aye we'll probably have to get past Ayr to get to the play off final but they've had our number all season and it's only fit and proper that United beat them when it really really matters thus ending our televised games hoodoo in grand fashion. 

I may still be drunk. 

20 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

As soon as there was any chance of it happening the universe set in motion the inevitable. 

We know its gonna happen, the Dees know its gonna happen. What the outcome of the match will be no one knows. 

And before anyone starts aye we'll probably have to get past Ayr to get to the play off final but they've had our number all season and it's only fit and proper that United beat them when it really really matters thus ending our televised games hoodoo in grand fashion. 

I may still be drunk. 

It's Dunfermline I'm more worried about.