Dundee United 2018/2019

54 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Hk Blues. Are you the nugget that was in the Tully the other day? 

I'd say travelling over 36,000 miles to see your team never win is some commitment. 

It's also incredibly hilarious, firstly for travelling that far to see utter dross and secondly because YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THEM WIN. 

Must be absolutely bieling no wonder you are absolutely broken by that 7-0 result :lol: just think if you stayed a few more days you could have taken it in as well :lol::lol::lol:

It's a quality article, if anyone missed it. 

Dundee superfan from Hong Kong racks up 36,000 miles to see his team fail to win a single Dens game

Highlights include ..

“Now I work as an English teacher at a nursery school in Hong Kong called Anchors International.

“Before that I worked for Tesco in the Dundee call centre for seven years.

If Gair was to walk from Hong Kong to the Hilltown, it would take him about 125 days – but only if he did it non-stop. That would still be fewer days than the time between Dundee’s last league win of last season and their first win this season.

The number of airmiles Dee-daft Gair has totted up since August would be enough to go round the world one and a half times.

If he carried on travelling similar distance for the next decade, he would rack up the same number of airmiles Neil Armstrong did on his way to the moon almost 50 years ago.

1 hour ago, ArabianKnight said:

I'd say travelling over 36,000 miles to see your team never win is some commitment. 

It's also incredibly hilarious, firstly for travelling that far to see utter dross and secondly because YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THEM WIN. 

Must be absolutely bieling no wonder you are absolutely broken by that 7-0 result :lol: just think if you stayed a few more days you could have taken it in as well :lol::lol::lol:

It wasn't about me. I am in the Philippines.  Good try but  a massive fail.  Minter. 

39 minutes ago, hk blues said:

It wasn't about me. I am in the Philippines.  Good try but  a massive fail.  Minter. 

Hardly a massive fail, you have "Hk Blues" as your username. It's not rocket science to put two and two together. 

More of a massive minter for you scrambling completely to appear totally unfased by the wee Derby match by posting so much about it :1eye

Must be absolutely bieling no wonder you are absolutely broken by that 7-0 result [emoji38] just think if you stayed a few more days you could have taken it in as well [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
That is a massive minter even if you got the right guy. Ooooft.

What a fucking mess.

15 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Hardly a massive fail, you have "Hk Blues" as your username. It's not rocket science to put two and two together. 

More of a massive minter for you scrambling completely to appear totally unfased by the wee Derby match by posting so much about it :1eye

2+2=5

Which part of Arabian are you from? :whistle

18 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Fail.

"Incredibly hilarious"

"Absolutely bieling"

"Absolutely broken"

Add in the overuse of emoticons on top of the fact that it's not even the right guy, then aye, a massive fail.

When things are going well on the pitch, this and other threads always descend into utter chaos. We are brought together by a crisis but collapse when the outlook is more positive and nobody has anything to talk about. Safe to say the last few pages have been.....

DwBHG7FXQAA8Nah.jpg-large.jpeg

6 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Expat Dees in flailing aboot aimlessly shocker. 

The Funsters avoided this thread for a few months; hopefully a few more Dee losses and Hamilton wins and they will crawl back under their rocks.

25 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

No idea. He's never been anywhere near the first team. Did  come on and score for the reserves midweek. Quite young isn't he?

Aye just 17. I imagine he’ll be involved tomorrow given we have a few injuries.