Dundee United 2018/2019

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

If you didn’t then you are obviously just not as passionate as we are.

I would worry that your Americans might get a bit jealous of the love we are showing ours.

^^^^ Wearing his MAGA cap as he types this.

All the whinging over daft chants and sounds is now getting pointless and boring :thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown.

Time to focus on the real matter of the dreadful officiating in Scotland and how the thug McGinn will escape a ban for that assault on Smith.  An offence that is arrestable if carried out in the the street.

2 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

All the whinging over daft chants and sounds is now getting pointless and boring :thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown.

Time to focus on the real matter of the dreadful officiating in Scotland and how the thug McGinn will escape a ban for that assault on Smith.  An offence that is arrestable if carried out in the the street.

Stellar work from ex-Dee agent McGinn 8)

When did you last see someone get away with a slide tackle on the street m9?

13 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

I've always found that an odd expression - surely even the cleanest slide tackle would be arrest-able if carried out on the street!?

The McGinn and Butcher tackles were both absolutely shocking.  No excuses for either.  Butcher's, in particular, looks especially bad on the replays:

15 hours ago, stumigoo said:

If you didn’t then you are obviously just not as passionate as we are.

I would worry that your Americans might get a bit jealous of the love we are showing ours.

When we stand to sing "America  the Beautiful" in the 70th minute (our 7th Innings Stretch...) I'll draw the line.  But a couple of USA chants seems pretty harmless (or, at least, as harmless as any other football chants - the whole concept is pretty weird).