Dundee United 2018/2019

Just now, Ralphies_Chip said:

It SHOULD do but after the last few years I have absolutely no confidence that it will pan out that way!

If it it goes wrong then just fold honestly youll never have a better chance to get back up

Just now, Adam101 said:

If it it goes wrong then just fold honestly youll never have a better chance to get back up

Very good players seem to have a habit of turning to absolute shit as soon as they cross the threshold at Tannadice.

I agree though, if we can't win this league with those players then just close the fucking doors.

19 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I see United have loaned a player to Connah's Quay.

Trying to scupper the mighty Edinburgh City's bid for Irn Bru Cup glory are we?

Adam Barton playing for them will help Edinburgh City in their quest for cup glory.

He was extremely useless and us absolutely no loss, even the Welsh league might be to much for him.

2 hours ago, Adam101 said:

play offs?? That squad will win the league at a canter

........................ said everyone in League 1 in England , when Neilson was appointed at MK with a huge budget ?

Sow has pace, skill, strength and is a good finisher. He can't jump or header a ball but otherwise he's got all the attributes you'd want in a striker. His obvious weakness is that his body seems to be made of wet tissue paper.

Given how little he's played since leaving us three years ago, you have to wonder whether he's still the same player. I was sceptical when it looked like he was re-signing for us in August.

Neilson used him out wide quite a lot to accommodate other strikers but he was never at his best there.

13 hours ago, dregs 83 said:

A quite simply unbelievable transfer window.
I think Robbie has been given the remit deliver, or you are out on your arse.
Never seen a manager backed to this extent.

My only concern would be do United actually have this cash OR is this just a massive Do or Die gamble?

6 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

My only concern would be do United actually have this cash OR is this just a massive Do or Die gamble?

Of course we have the cash; - we borrowed it off the Dees.

Don’t worry; if it doesn’t work out we can always pay them back 8p in the £. ;)