Laidlaw
Bouhenna
Frans
Fyvie
Mcmullan
Clark
Smith

That is some fucking bench by the way. 

There is not one player on there that would be out of place starting at any other team in this league. 

Will be really interesting to see how we manage to f**k this one up.....:blink:

That is some fucking bench by the way. 
There is not one player on there that would be out of place starting at any other team in this league. 
Will be really interesting to see how we manage to f**k this one up.....:blink:

Laidlaw and Frans. Really?

It’s a ridiculous bench but I’m not having that Laidlaw and Frans would start at County or Ayr.

I think every football fan in Scotland without a dog in the race is wanting United to finish second, and to face Dundee in a proper #doonderby, unlike the previous one where Dundee essentially just licked the carcass. 
So for that reason lads, I hope Ross County and their millions pip you and your millions to the league. No beef, it’s just for the greater good. 

But how can that be , the Dee's I know are still hoping for a top six [emoji90]

The only thing wrong with that is the lack of FB cover on the bench, otherwise a strong team.
Also would Sow and Safranko compliment each other as a front two?  I don’t know enough about Sow’s style.  Clark would definitely be in his element.
I would be very disappointed if we are not now going to be going two up front.  Maybe not every game but at least as an option.

True, but can’t think of a fullback good enough to make bench, they should work on three at the back for them situations!

I like Clark I agree proper poacher, maybe sow and Clark cause I feel safranko has been a wee bit off the pace the last month, but tbh everyone has! Interesting times ahead! Absolutely buzzing for tomorrow now, hopefully a big crowd

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

I think every football fan in Scotland without a dog in the race is wanting United to finish second, and to face Dundee in a proper #doonderby, unlike the previous one where Dundee essentially just licked the carcass. 

So for that reason lads, I hope Ross County and their millions pip you and your millions to the league. No beef, it’s just for the greater good. 

tumblr_mvmbwkaQYS1roz7s1o1_400.gif

2 hours ago, Twinkle said:

I must be the only person in our support that can see us making a James Blunt of this emoji38.png

Just checked online, he did a song entitled ‘Same Mistake’; I hope that’s not an omen.

Anyway I’m finding it hard to cope with all this optimism; it goes against the grain.  :( 

I have no doubt that we’re going to make a Noel Hunt of it, but at least we might enjoy some of it now.

As for Cammy Smith, I’ve remembered my other highlight from last Friday of the guy near the middle of the stand shouting “Come on Cammy Smith” for most of the game, before finally resorting to “Come on Cammy Smith, dae... something” in a tactical masterclass.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I have no doubt that we’re going to make a Noel Hunt of it, but at least we might enjoy some of it now.

As for Cammy Smith, I’ve remembered my other highlight from last Friday of the guy near the middle of the stand shouting “Come on Cammy Smith” for most of the game, before finally resorting to “Come on Cammy Smith, dae... something” in a tactical masterclass.

Sounds like Csaba Laszlo.

Not meaning to be a negative ninny but I wonder if the raft of new players coming in is also an insurance policy in terms if depth of squad,  were automatic promotion be beyond us and we face a playoff situation again. 

At Accies our threadbare squad was running on fumes. With a squad like this, we could keep things a lot fresher if need be without a major reduction in quality.

If need be.....