Dundee United 2018/2019

The denizens of the George Fox are going to have a busy few days learning the names of these new players to shout abuse at. 

100% true. Sure, we’ve all been disappointed with the performances in some games, and after 90 minutes, we want to vent our frustration, but booing the f**k out of players after 5 minutes - give them a break eh?!

We’ve got a brand new team here. Fair play to the new owners.

That’s NINE in so far.  I wonder if that’s it or there’s more to come.

Discussing who could still go with my elder son earlier - possibly Loemba, Barton, Rabitsch and maybe Murdoch.  Matty Smith and Robson on loan maybe.

Very impressed with the Connolly interview on ArabZone, speaks very, very well about football and comes across as a very honest and professional guy. Could be a difference maker. 

I'm not as negative about Butcher as some have been on social media. I'd imagine he has matured as a player and he should offer us an aggression that we need. Pawlett is undoubtedly a great talent but injury worries and I'm not sure what system or personnel Neilson has in mind.

Pleasing day so far. One more would turn it into a great deadline day.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s NINE in so far.  I wonder if that’s it or there’s more to come.

Discussing who could still go with my elder son earlier - possibly Loemba, Barton, Rabitsch and maybe Murdoch.  Matty Smith and Robson on loan maybe.

The Tele are reporting that Mehmet and Barton are both away but nothing from the club yet.