Dundee United 2018/2019

35 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

If last Friday was a true reflection of his ability then you're being awfully generous in your assessment.

I missed the Montrose game but was told he was excellent.  I know it was against lower league opposition but still.

In fairness no players on Friday probably got pass marks.

6 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Where are you seeing this? Never heard of the guy but a quick google suggests he's been pretty highly rated. Is this a loan?

Well, Tam McManus said it was a Haitian striker playing in Belgium. Now as far as I can tell there are only 2 recognisable ones. Frandtzy Pierrot who is a regular for his club and has been scoring this season. Or the more likely Duckens Nazon that hasn't featured much but did sign a 3 year deal at the start of the season, so one can only assume it'd be a loan unless they're releasing him which I very much doubt.

54 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I missed the Montrose game but was told he was excellent.  I know it was against lower league opposition but still.

In fairness no players on Friday probably got pass marks.

He was good against Montrose but, upon reflection, calum booth also looked like Roberto Carlos at times during the game which should have set alarm bells ringing.

I still hope he can do a job in the championship but he was exposed last week.

Connolly looks like a promising signing.

16 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

The denizens of the George Fox are going to have a busy few days learning the names of these new players to shout abuse at. 

I find “you, you useless c**t” basically covers it.

Mind you I sit in the Upper ET.

10 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

78 Points guaranteed now.

4 minutes ago, Reid said:

Some good signings. Would expect you to win the league now.

Thanks for jinxing it guys.

43 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Well, Tam McManus said it was a Haitian striker playing in Belgium. Now as far as I can tell there are only 2 recognisable ones. Frandtzy Pierrot who is a regular for his club and has been scoring this season. Or the more likely Duckens Nazon that hasn't featured much but did sign a 3 year deal at the start of the season, so one can only assume it'd be a loan unless they're releasing him which I very much doubt.

Gotcha.