Dundee United 2018/2019

30 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

He's a regular poster on here, too.  Though that may be somebody called Cark Monnolly with a cunning disguise.    Or it might be a different person.  @Mark Connolly Do you or do you not play for Crawley Town, and do you or do you not want to sign for Dundee United for some reason.

No and yes in that order.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Hearing [random unlikely player] spotted in Tesco on the Kingsway.

Huge if true.

I’ve always liked [random unlikely player] and think he will be a great addition/[random unlikely player] is shite and would be a waste of money.*

* delete as necessary.

Interesting to see Morgaro Gomis back for a third spell at the club, did well at Hearts for when we were in the championship but didn’t make much of an impact in the premiership. At 33 maybe he still has something to offer, who knows?

Interesting to see Morgaro Gomis back for a third spell at the club, did well at Hearts for when we were in the championship but didn’t make much of an impact in the premiership. At 33 maybe he still has something to offer, who knows?

Agree with all that, and think he's a good signing for where we are right now. Always been a good player but I think his level is now championship.

17 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Agree with all that, and think he's a good signing for where we are right now. Always been a good player but I think his level is now championship.

If last Friday was a true reflection of his ability then you're being awfully generous in your assessment.