Dundee United 2018/2019

20 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Was alright with Butcher rejoining then I remembered the current track record of former United players who have come back. Now I'm fucking terrified. 

Generally I am not to bothered about if it is a returning player or not that is joining the club, the important thing is if they can contribute to a successful outcome to the season. 

However there are exception to former players who I would not welcome back at all including  Ciftci, Gunning, Flood, Donaldson and others.

It will be interesting to see what happens with coming and goings tomorrow.

Just now, CaspianChris said:

Generally I am not to bothered about if it is a returning player or not that is joining the club, the important thing is if they can contribute to a successful outcome to the season. 

However there are exception to former players who I would not welcome back at all including  Ciftci, Gunning, Flood, Donaldson and others.

It will be interesting to see what happens with coming and goings tomorrow.

???

7 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

???

I was pretty much critical of his commitment and work rate permanently in his last 6 months at United and Bitegate was the last straw for me.

Unfortunately that undoes any positives for me and I do not want him back in Tangerine in any circumstance.

Edited by CaspianChris