Dundee United 2018/2019

6 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

I’m sure international clearance will be ok, it’s whether or no we chuck him in the deep end, can’t imagine he’s trained with the team unless he has been up this week, I’d get him in straight away

Gomis was in the same boat with clearance and he was unavailable in time for the last home game. We may have signed him too late for tomorrow.

Very late to the party with the following, but it's not been mentioned on any other Dundee United related platforms & seems to have flown under the radar, so just for the record: Keeper Josh Donaldson went on loan to Civil Service Strollers on 22nd December 2018.

Source Ceres Arabs on pussjotter 

Wait, i think ive been in a coma and woken up in a parallel universe. 

We've punted Rankovan

We've loaned in a keeper

We've got a striker coach which will at the same time drive Rangers fans even more nuts.

We've got a right back

Jimmy Gomis still fucking hates Dundee.

What a time to be alive!

Next someone is going to tell me we're looking at bringing in another tricky attacking midfielder who likes to dive alot and has a issues with injuries.

I've got more faith in Asghar and Neilson than I did in Laszlo so hopefully this new right-back is at least an upgrade on what we have. Wardrop was mentioned earlier and I think we signed him after a good spell with Dumbarton and him being Celtic's U20s/Youth captain. He should have been the fullback we've needed for a few seasons but obviously neither Laszlo or Neilson rate him at all. Fingers crossed that Seaman can do a job.

His negativity still lingers in some of the darker unused corners of Tannadice, Neilson is our saviour he must go forth into these recesses and exorcise what is left of that foul dragon so young men like Wardrop can again flourish on the green grass of recovery which is Tannadice.

6 hours ago, stewartyftd1 said:

God knows what’s happened with Wardrop

He was set to rejoin us, but then got injured unfortunately. The only surprise is that he got injured before signing the deal.

https://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=3928