Dundee United 2018/2019

16 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

I have read that Lee McCulloch is joining the United coaching team apparently. 

If we don’t have a new RB by the end of the transfer window and yet have wasted money brining in that charlatan I will be pissed off.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I have some exclusive news for you dabsters - I am hearing that Lee 'Elbows' McCulloch is joining your coaching staff. More on this story as it comes in. 

Thanks for that.  Can you also give us an update on how your club/team is doing?

Is the capacity of your new stadium going to be influenced by the size of crowds you can attract to Scottish Cup ties?  How’s Jimmy McIntyre working out?

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Thanks for that.  Can you also give us an update on how your club/team is doing?

Is the capacity of your new stadium going to be influenced by the size of crowds you can attract to Scottish Cup ties?  How’s Jimmy McIntyre working out?

As with all professional teams, my clubs' results and league position are readily available to view online for anyone who is interested. 

No solid details of the stadium have been released but basing the stadium capacity on attendances on Scottish Cup games sounds very unlikely indeed, I must say.

McIntyre's work will be judged at the end of the season now that he has brought in some of his own players. Unfortunately his hands have been tied somewhat with the previous manager's poor signings. 

Really glad to have been of assistance. Thanks for asking.