Dundee United 2018/2019

9 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Jesus you’d be fun around parties

:lol:

He’s not wrong though, Gomis’ contribution last time around was sub-par.

Didn't get to the game yesterday but spoke to my two sons who both said he was our most energetic player and contributed a lot to the play.  All we need is that between now and the end of the season.

Edited by Granny Danger

I'm pleased with the draw partly because it should give us a good test without us being totally outclassed (I'd be seriously worried playing a team like Hibs or Aberdeen at the moment). Think we can be quietly confident going in to the game but also have no expectations of anything. I'm also delighted it wasn't someone like Rangers despite some fans on social media "desperate" to get them. We don't need the media frenzy or the pressure at the moment. The league is the only priority.

15 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Glad we beat Montrose but not too worried if we lose to St Mirren.  The league must be the priority.

Getting the excuses in early ? But you're right , staying up and out of the play-offs pales this fixture into insignificance !