Dundee United 2018/2019

33 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Cammy Smith was meant to sign today but he turned up steaming for training. 

Why would anyone be that idiotic with the career is unbelievable.   I would imagine that is the deal off and I doubt St Mirren would be happy either.

13 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Scott Robertson and Paul Dixon In 2008, I think.

Those were the days.  Nobody in the current squad fit to lace up those guys' boots.

4 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Cammy Smith was meant to sign today but he turned up steaming for training. 

Please don't tell me that's true...

With the combination of oor Luggy's knowledge, Neilson's know how and the new owners backing ..... I'm finding it difficult to keep track of all the comings and goings at Tannadice this window ......[emoji15]. Life was so much simpler when we just had Twinkle in charge of rumour control.

Guest DAVIDB69
With the combination of oor Luggy's knowledge, Neilson's know how and the new owners backing ..... I'm finding it difficult to keep track of all the comings and goings at Tannadice this window ......[emoji15]. Life was so much simpler when we just had Twinkle in charge of rumour control.

Don’t think luggy should be anymore than a figurehead character .

I don’t think he should be involved in pinpointing signings .

Neilsons know how , seems to be trying to get as many of his old mates in as possible

1 hour ago, GFARAB82 said:

Same old shit different day United need to off load the deadwood and get folk in ASAP, I can see The Pars getting something on Saturday unless we do something in the market ffs 

I understand your frustration but I’d rather the club take a bit of time and get the right players.  I’d imagine at this time of year there’s a bit more negotiating to be done if players are still under contract at another club.

So long as we don’t make any desperate final hour shock(ing) signings a la Robbie Muirhead!

I understand your frustration but I’d rather the club take a bit of time and get the right players.  I’d imagine at this time of year there’s a bit more negotiating to be done if players are still under contract at another club.
So long as we don’t make any desperate final hour shock(ing) signings a la Robbie Muirhead!

About the club taking its time,.............did the January window arrive unexpectedly ? Surely we should have targeted what we needed weeks before hand and been in a position to move when the window opened .