Dundee United 2018/2019

Irrespective of who we bring in and what formation we play one thing that needs to happen is we need to start playing with a higher tempo like Neilsons first couple of games as we seemed to have lapsed back into this slow lethargic 3 passes to do what 1 should do ineffective football. 

Anyone seen the rumours flying about on Facebook about Curran at the Christmas night out? Won’t go into too much detail as it may be a load of bollocks. Twinkle can you confirm if anything went down?
The story is correct. It also gives you a bit of background regarding these forfeits i referred to in the Jamie Robson blackface scenario. Curran and others also acted appallingly when the team travelled up to Aviemore for team bonding during Laslos last couple of weeks in charge

10 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Irrespective of who we bring in and what formation we play one thing that needs to happen is we need to start playing with a higher tempo like Neilsons first couple of games as we seemed to have lapsed back into this slow lethargic 3 passes to do what 1 should do ineffective football. 

This for me. Teams in this division prove time and time again that if you play at pace with aggression and purpose then regardless of the actual football you play it normally ends in a victory. Yesterday's first-half was back to the Laszlo-esque slow and laborious football that is not only ineffective but terrible to watch. Partick went for it and we couldn't cope.

1 hour ago, dregs 83 said:

Anyone seen the rumours flying about on Facebook about Curran at the Christmas night out? Won’t go into too much detail as it may be a load of bollocks. Twinkle can you confirm if anything went down?

You tease.  Now that he’s signed for the city’s wee team you should post the details over on their thread.

11 minutes ago, dingdong1929 said:

I am stunned to have seen Craig Curran struggle for goals and now endure rumours of bad lad behaviour while on the drink.

Stunned.

I’m not sure what is more stunning.  The fact we gave him a three year deal, the fact that he’s a dickhead of the park, or the fact that we managed to offload him to Dundee.

You tease.  Now that he’s signed for the city’s wee team you should post the details over on their thread.

To be honest I wouldn’t really want to recount the stuff I’ve heard anywhere, let’s just say it involves ‘dirty pints’.
If it is true then I would want anyone who behaved like that out of the club, regardless of whether they were as pish as Curran or not.
Just goes to show the kind of nonsense players have been allowed to get away with up to this point. I think that’s part of why we’ve seen the levels of anger and disdain from Neilson.
He’s probably been gradually finding out what some of these twats have been up to.
Rooting out the bad weeds and turning around the culture that allowed them to operate like that will take time.