Dundee United 2018/2019

At a time when racism is being highlighted in football all over the UK, thats just absolutely fucking moronic.

Surely United can't continue to stand beside him.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

At a time when racism is being highlighted in football all over the UK, thats just absolutely fucking moronic.

Surely United can't continue to stand beside him.

Think he's already proven his idiocy to most United fans. 

Only those that would share the type of view that's acceptable will want him at the club still. 

23 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Think he's already proven his idiocy to most United fans. 

Only those that would share the type of view that's acceptable will want him at the club still. 

Yip. What a wee fanny.

Fair enogh, he was given the benefit of the doubt last year,  but this utter fuckwitthery shows that he has clearly learned f**k all from it.

That is completely fucking unacceptable, and I agree that he should be punted immediately.

Some 'interesting' views over on Twitter. Largely calling it for what it is which is good but one or two going down the "we're all a bit too sensitive nowadays route" and the classic "if it was <insert anyone else here> would you still want him sacked?". The unfortunate thing for anyone that does see it as harmless (which it isn't) is that the player's union, SPFL, Show Racism the Red Card, press etc won't have that same view and I'd expect the phone to be ringing at Tannadice tomorrow.

Was he ever formally disciplined over the, ahem, incident last season?

This should be viewed as a sackable offence by itself, but even if it wasn’t the fact there's been another serious disciplinary issue so recently surely means he's fucked.

The thought that has gone into this one actually makes it seem worse than his incident last year.

Incredible that he survived the drink driving fiasco, no way he’s surviving this one though, he’ll be signing on for Christmas and I have absolutely zero sympathy for him. Complete clown.

I think he probably got the bollocking of the centuary from Ray at the time of the last incident and he was young but it’s clear that rather than immature he’s a compete roaster of a boy. United will be better off without him, Fyivie made a pretty good statement during the Show Racism the red card event I would expect it to be an awkward dressing room when he come in to hand back his stuff.

9 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

I think he probably got the bollocking of the centuary from Ray at the time of the last incident and he was young but it’s clear that rather than immature he’s a compete roaster of a boy. United will be better off without him, Fyivie made a pretty good statement during the Show Racism the red card event I would expect it to be an awkward dressing room when he come in to hand back his stuff.

Unlikely seeing Ray was long gone by that point. (Pedant alert), and it will have been Csaba dishing out the bollocking.

As for the rest of your post; absolutely spot on.

Edited by MacArab

23 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I wasn’t sure Dundee United were still a ‘thing’ but I heard Spency on the radio saying you’ve been phoning round your wealthier fans begging for money. I thought all this was behind you? Is Mikey not minted then? These Americans better arrive shortly, Spency was intimating things are kind of desperate. Hope so emoji4.png

81E8jyW7MyL._UL1500_.jpg

I have always believed (to the best of my knowledge) that despite his obvious talent, David Goodwillie was without doubt the thickest player to play for Dundee United in my lifetime.

I would like to congratulate Jamie Robson for taking that crown from him.

Fucking Hell.

30 minutes ago, MacArab said:

I have always believed (to the best of my knowledge) that despite his obvious talent, David Goodwillie was without doubt the thickest player to play for Dundee United in my lifetime.

I would like to congratulate Jamie Robson for taking that crown from him.

Fucking Hell.

I would have said Gunning, although it's immaterial now; as you've said, it's clearly Robson.

Should United do the right thing and punt him asap, anyone keen on taking Dixon back? He's been training with the team lately but, according to Neilson, he wasn't being considered as a potential signing due to us having two left backs already. However, that could change very soon.