Dundee United 2018/2019

I wasn’t sure Dundee United were still a ‘thing’ but I heard Spency on the radio saying you’ve been phoning round your wealthier fans begging for money. I thought all this was behind you? Is Mikey not minted then? These Americans better arrive shortly, Spency was intimating things are kind of desperate. Hope so [emoji4]

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I wasn’t sure Dundee United were still a ‘thing’ but I heard Spency on the radio saying you’ve been phoning round your wealthier fans begging for money. I thought all this was behind you? Is Mikey not minted then? These Americans better arrive shortly, Spency was intimating things are kind of desperate. Hope so emoji4.png

Nobody ever said he was.

So it’s pretty serious if these yanks don’t turn up then? Our yank is over this week with his cheque book. Maybe it IS him?

Oh I do hope so........cause he's working feckin wonders wi yous feckers [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. [emoji631][emoji106]

12 hours ago, Fifespud said:

So it’s pretty serious if these yanks don’t turn up then? Our yank is over this week with his cheque book. Maybe it IS him?

Just because hes bringing his cheque book dosent mean its getting opened. 

How'sthe stadium coming along? Not seen any sign of it. Or are they building the monorail first?

Just because hes bringing his cheque book dosent mean its getting opened. 
How'sthe stadium coming along? Not seen any sign of it. Or are they building the monorail first?

I heard the problem was having to incorporate the huge trophy room with all the insurance issues that go along with shifting that amount of silverware .

I heard some Dundee supporters singing "there's only one Kenny Miller". This is a blatant lie, there were two guys at my school years ago called Kenny Miller and these are only the people I know personally there may be more ! Is the club going to publicly disassociate itself with these obvious false claims made in its name ? Is there no limit to the lies being spread by these vile so called football fans ?