Dundee United 2018/2019

38 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Im surprised this thread isn't cited as further evidence.

As a lifelong fan, with a five figure income  and a Harris Academy education I should be natural target for fan investment but I already object to the meagre amounts I put in allowing educationally sub-normal yobs to live a champagne lifestyle.

If you don’t want to pay to watch the team don’t pay, no one is twisting your arm you elitist b*****d.

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Im surprised this thread isn't cited as further evidence.

As a lifelong fan, with a five figure income  and a Harris Academy education I should be natural target for fan investment but I already object to the meagre amounts I put in allowing educationally sub-normal yobs to live a champagne lifestyle.

I could go halfers with you by that criteria. 

Harris alumni ftw!

57 minutes ago, FitbaFan1 said:

https://letsdothefortytwo.wordpress.com/2018/09/16/dundee-united-whats-gone-wrong-and-what-does-the-future-hold/

Quite depressing when you look back. Hopefully United have turned a corner with Neilson. Saw them against Thistle and he had them much more organised than Lsalzo.

Get rid of him and get Jim McIntyre in, he will bring a grit and determination that is needed to get the Arabs back up.

The author's clearly a man who knows his biscuits.

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Dave Stibbles, Donald Findlay or George Galloway era?

I was in the same year as Galloway.

ETA was that Stibbles the PE teacher?

Edited by Granny Danger

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I was in the same year as Galloway.

ETA was that Stibbles the PE teacher?

Yeah. Yes a legend for attending when it was still a primary then a secondary then working there all his and life and last seen still with the FPs rugby. The man bleeds maroon, I mean we all do but still....)

4 hours ago, stewartyftd1 said:

We should be chasing Williamson from the Pars. Good right back.

This is the glaring weakness in the team.

I'm not ready to give up on Wardrop yet. He looked a good prospect when at Dumbarton and you would hope that Nielson, being a former RB, could bring out the best in him.

21 minutes ago, Loemba90 said:

Bowman was there scouting couple Celtic players as possible loan signings in January, wouldn’t be surprised if Ralston is a target.

Keeping morale up the good old fashioned way, superb.

image.jpeg

#trustinrobbie

1 hour ago, Loemba90 said:

Spoke to the guy who was refereeing Falkirk v Celtic reserves on Tuesday afternoon and he said Bowman was there scouting couple Celtic players as possible loan signings in January, wouldn’t be surprised if Ralston is a target.

Ralston would be an excellent signing/loanee.

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Ralston would be an excellent signing/loanee.

Would they let him go though I am sure he is on the bench for them tonight.  I am not sure if he has been involved on the bench domestically this season though.