Dundee United 2018/2019

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hmmm.... So do ducks just shite as they swim? Had never thought about it. Thought they might come out and shite on dry land. Or maybe whilst on the wing....

Pics?

The ducks or the shite?

I have one pic in my gallery of just the one duck with one of the cats pretending to stalk it when in actual fact it is a shitebag if the ducks get too close. 

Btw, the unicorns aren't real, they are inflatable cup holders. 

rsz_20180930_150956.jpg

The ducks or the shite?

I have one pic in my gallery of just the one duck with one of the cats pretending to stalk it when in actual fact it is a shitebag if the ducks get too close. 

Btw, the unicorns aren't real, they are inflatable cup holders. 

rsz_20180930_150956.thumb.jpg.ba0d8d32d3e92113507d376671c4e2f9.jpg

Nice. And I really do like ducks. But do they shite as they swim? Thats the crux of the issue here.

Eta see the cat there, acting all hard behind a fence. Minter.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Nice. And I really do like ducks. But do they shite as they swim? Thats the crux of the issue here.

Eta see the cat there, acting all hard behind a fence. Minter.

I don't know whether they stay still in the water while they literally drop the browns off at the pool or just do their business on the move. Either way, their shit sits at the bottom of the pool when they leave and they don't maake an effort to clean it up. They don't wipe their arses either, the dirty c***s. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

It is fucking magic, although the two ducks that have started swimming about in my pool on a daily basis are starting to do my head in as I'm having to clean up their shit from the water.  

Thanks for asking. 

How are you enjoying The Championship?

Wasn’t aware of the duck shit issue in Australia.  For some bizarre reason the news reports focus on the misogyny, corruption, racism and climate denying issues.  Not sure why they rank more importantly than duck shit.

29 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Wasn’t aware of the duck shit issue in Australia.  For some bizarre reason the news reports focus on the misogyny, corruption, racism and climate denying issues.  Not sure why they rank more importantly than duck shit.

Well when you put it like that I wish I'd stayed in the UK now as none of those issues are ever on the news there. 

Boy, am I on a downer now. 

41 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

Listened to the gaffer's press confrence for Saturday, I've missed this, a manager that doesn't waffle shit and one that actually talks sense.

Did he have any suggestions on duck deterrents?

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Reluctant as I am  to take sides with a blue-nosed sandgroper, you really shouldn't take what you read in the papers at face value. 

10 hours ago, Dee Man said:

A brown snake or small crocodile trained to hunt ducks only should keep them away from the pool and probably any other wildlife that might think of invading the pool as well. 

10 hours ago, Dee Man said:

You could employ Shabba Laszlo to talk to them. After a few hours listening to him they will gladly drown themselves. Tremendous pool btw. Shaped like Jocky Scott's barnet in its prime. 

10 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

Reluctant as I am  to take sides with a blue-nosed sandgroper, you really shouldn't take what you read in the papers at face value. 

This isn’t the place but I’d be happy to take the debate over to the politics forum.

Schools having the right to ban gay pupils being the latest example of this unenlightened country.

This isn’t the place but I’d be happy to take the debate over to the politics forum.
Schools having the right to ban gay pupils being the latest example of this unenlightened country.

And don't forget their Ducks with no sense of responsibility and scant regard for people's property or public decency............... God those fowl make me so angry....my grandad died in the war for the likes of them.

10 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

Granny's Bibles are The Guardian and CNN, have some pity on the aged.

48 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

And don't forget their Ducks with no sense of responsibility and scant regard for people's property or public decency............... God those fowl make me so angry....my grandad died in the war for the likes of them.

The simple solution is an indoor pool.  I have no problems with ducks.