Dundee United 2018/2019

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Football is a funny business but who in their right mind would want to go to a diddy outfit like Partick Thistle when they could manage a team like Dundee United?

Only a moron is the answer.

Been following the crap that you spout for some time. You have jusy confirmed my thinking. Your manky mob are also a diddy team now and long may it continue.

1 hour ago, Pat Boon said:

Been following the crap that you spout for some time. You have jusy confirmed my thinking. Your manky mob are also a diddy team now and long may it continue.

WHOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!

2 hours ago, Pat Boon said:

I am glad that I have helped inspire you to join P&B.  You are obviously an intelligent and erudite individual and I look forward to your future contributions.

Re Crawford, id guess we'd have to buy out his contract. Not too sure how it works for coaches.

I'll be pretty happy if Neilson signs. We will see what sort of manager he is in the coming weeks and we'll see how much backing hes getting from the board in regards to players.

I can imagine (hope) he'll get the players physically and mentally stronger and have an emphasis on organisation. Do that and we should start picking up results quickly.

Welcome back, Robbie. Hopefully.

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Football is a funny business but who in their right mind would want to go to a diddy outfit like Partick Thistle when they could manage a team like Dundee United?

Only a moron is the answer.

3 hours ago, Pat Boon said:

5bbb91f40fe30_Toddsbeendoingsomegrindingforthisyearse3_ad76cc8ff84c7a90ed82f816bf94ba88.jpg.1d5069ad2b3659720c7a92e4cbf679aa.jpg