Dundee United 2018/2019

15 hours ago, Coupar Al said:

Haha can state now I’m not his dad but I do stay in the same town as him. Don’t know his dad personally but see him going about.

giphy.gif.93342fd21c90ff45afad0c122cd9743d.gif

I believe you, Al. 

So you're not a Laszlo fan then? Join the club.

13 minutes ago, Coupar Al said:

Never have been a Laszlo fan from day one, never thought he done anything at hearts to suggest he would be any good for us. 

Laszlo is certainly the most clueless manager in my time following United. What about yourself?

He is so baffling that I've stopped trying to figure him out.

Do lots of people in Coupar Angus support United/Dundee or is it Old Firmy like most places? I found Blairgowrie to be Old Firmy with a sprinkling of United, Dundee and St Johnstone supporters.

1 hour ago, Coupar Al said:

Never have been a Laszlo fan from day one, never thought he done anything at hearts to suggest he would be any good for us. 

Whilst I do not rate Laszlo I think to judge his time at Hearts as poor is a bit harsh given he finished 3rd with them and was named Manager of the Year. Hearts fans may well have a different view but I would actually put down his stint at Hearts as being not too bad.

4 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Whilst I do not rate Laszlo I think to judge his time at Hearts as poor is a bit harsh given he finished 3rd with them and was named Manager of the Year. Hearts fans may well have a different view but I would actually put down his stint at Hearts as being not too bad.

An interesting fact is that his win percentage at Dundee Utd is higher than it was at Hearts

24 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

The problem is we don't have Romanov picking the team.

7 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

That first photo is a bit embarrassing........who wears a Casio digital watch and a fake Burberry bucket hat to the football?

Agreed. If he has a moustache and Sambas, he'd almost pass as one of the Derry Loyal.

58 minutes ago, Navallion said:

An interesting fact is that his win percentage at Dundee Utd is higher than it was at Hearts

Poorer league and fewer games so it isn't a comparable statistic.

41 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

The problem is we don't have Romanov picking the team.

Maybe it is Mike Martin and that is the true reason for our struggles. 

4 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Laszlo is certainly the most clueless manager in my time following United. What about yourself?

He is so baffling that I've stopped trying to figure him out.

Do lots of people in Coupar Angus support United/Dundee or is it Old Firmy like most places? I found Blairgowrie to be Old Firmy with a sprinkling of United, Dundee and St Johnstone supporters.

Would say Coupar Angus has more Rangers/Celtic fans than any other teams, as you say the same as most places. As for the true fans who support there nearest team I would say it’s more a 50/50 split between Utd and Dundee. Blairgowrie has a lot of Glaswegians who have moved to the area so support the old firm.

12 hours ago, Coupar Al said:

Would say Coupar Angus has more Rangers/Celtic fans than any other teams, as you say the same as most places. As for the true fans who support there nearest team I would say it’s more a 50/50 split between Utd and Dundee. Blairgowrie has a lot of Glaswegians who have moved to the area so support the old firm.

Sadly these vile Glasgow based clubs attract the dregs from all over Scotland.

Have you always been a United fan then?

26 minutes ago, Cruoninga said:

I am ill-informed: what is the situation with James Keatings, Fraser Fyvie, and Callum Booth not being part of the United squad? The only ex-Hibee on the pitch (or bench for that matter) is Sam Stanton.

Keatings has been injured, suffering from depression and Laszlo doesn't like him.

Booth is injured. No idea how long for.

Fyvie the Ginger God has been injured since last year but is ready to return in the next few weeks.