Dundee United 2018/2019

We-ell, there's a confused smiley which has been liked by Keatings. If that's the extent of the insubordination then I think we can probably live with it. These guys look like they're being frozen out. They're entitled to a mild huff.

Totally disagree, these guys are paid to be part of a squad and act professional and represent the club at all times. This only serves to make the club appear even more of a circus than it already is. I could understand it more if these guys were teenagers, but they are fully grown men, both of whom have done f**k all of any note at the club since they’ve been here. Get them to f**k.

8 minutes ago, dregs 83 said:

Totally disagree, these guys are paid to be part of a squad and act professional and represent the club at all times. This only serves to make the club appear even more of a circus than it already is. I could understand it more if these guys were teenagers, but they are fully grown men, both of whom have done f**k all of any note at the club since they’ve been here. Get them to f**k.

:huh:

Well, a stay of execution for Laszlo. I don't know how to feel.

Queens 1-2 United

Dundee 0-1 Aberdeen

Have a feeling we won't be hearing much from the cyber bullying, cat fiddling, bigot apologist this week.

980x.gif.6b9bea33853328d5a38526d05b1a6e63.gif

Thank you.

Have a nice night everyone.

2 hours ago, dregs 83 said:

I agree that this sort of stuff is highly unprofessional and unacceptable conduct by the individuals involved regardless of frustration at not being involved.

It is also up to the manager to make sure discipline does not drop and disciplinary measure enforced to the correct standard where needed.

If Lazslo is capable of that I don't know, but I could not imagine them trying that sort of thing with a Sir Alex Ferguson or Jim McLean or any other strict discplinarian in charge.

I am delighted to see a good win and 3 points away from home after last week's shambles and hope to see that built  on when Partick Thistle visit on the 25th. 

The only thing that frustrates me is having the 2nd round league cup fixtures on the weekend this season instead of the usual midweek card.

I can not remember why those fixtures where changed to the weekend and hope for no possible loss of momentum from today's win.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Delighted with an away win and good to see the new guy getting on the score sheet.

Interesting formation and I’m all I favour of trying something new.

Onwards and hopefully upwards.

Looks like the home-help's stolen Granny's gramophone laptop.

47 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

I agree that this sort of stuff is highly unprofessional and unacceptable conduct by the individuals involved regardless of frustration at not being involved.

It is also up to the manager to make sure discipline does not drop and disciplinary measure enforced to the correct standard where needed.

If Lazslo is capable of that I don't know, but I could not imagine them trying that sort of thing with a Sir Alex Ferguson or Jim McLean or any other strict discplinarian in charge.

:unsure2:

TBQOAHWY (To Be Quite Open And Honest With You) i think Keatings and McMullan have been the sort of players that sum up our time in the Championship. Toothless, no real drive or cutting edge and just all round not very good.

Keatings has done next to nothing for us and has been really dissapointing. 

McMullan cant cross a road and can barely beat a man. 

Will both be on decent money, especially Keatings.

Would be quite happy for them both to go. Wont really be missed. 

3 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Well, a stay of execution for Laszlo. I don't know how to feel.

Queens 1-2 United

Dundee 0-1 Aberdeen

Have a feeling we won't be hearing much from the cyber bullying, cat fiddling, bigot apologist this week.

980x.gif.6b9bea33853328d5a38526d05b1a6e63.gif

Thank you.

Have a nice night everyone.

Yet another fail from the dimwit liar. Thank you.

Nice one Shabba.

Image result for morrissey wave

5 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

Next batch.

Goal is to be within a point or 2 of Ross County by the time we play them.

Will today be the start of a wee run? Let’s see. Fucking hope so.

We have the dross in the next 4 games before Ross County. We should be taking maximum points but 10 would be acceptable.

Do I think we will get 10/12 points in these matches under The Clown? No.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

I’d like to think that even this United team could beat one guy called Ross.

What was the script yesterday, were we good, were they poor, what was the new guy like, who played well, did the formation work?

39 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

What was the script yesterday, were we good, were they poor, what was the new guy like, who played well, did the formation work?

For a full debrief you can have a read of this match review - Link

But in short - Good first half, poor second half. Loemba very good and the new striker looked like he will be a strong player for us. I really liked the shape in the first 45 but we ended up playing a 451 for most of the second half and that was rubbish.